October 11, 2013

0-6 But Still Bleading Giants Blue

No doubt this season has been a Holy Nightmare...there is no other way to spin it. Every QB in the league will eventually have some INT's due to deflections off the receivers hands. But it seems like it happens all the time this year for Eli...it is what it is. When the last drive of the game for the Giants ended in a deflection pick it sealed what looked like another Eli Manning 4th quarter game winning drive. But when everything that can go wrong continues to go wrong you just have to shake your head and wonder.

Last night our O Line played well, they were blocking with authority and Brandon Jacobs was a Beast again. (I never felt that he should have been let go in the first place) If not for the pick 6 we probably win this one and are still in the hunt for a horrible NFC East. Hell, the winner of this division will probably have only 7 or 8 wins at this rate, and I believe it will be the Cowboys. Unless RGIII steps up the Redskins won't win and the eagles defense is HORRIBLE as well(ranked 31st in the League even at 0-6 the Giants rank 24th). Obviously Romo is on his game and nobody played the mighty Broncos closer than the Cowboys. I choose to take the positive from last night and will continue to root like a true fan should. After all, no organization can be on top all the time but ya gotta be a fan through the good and the bad. My Giants flag will fly on my house every time they play.

There will still be positives to take from this difficult season and I know my team won't give up. Besides, I get just as much pleasure in seeing the eagles fail as I do seeing the Giants succeed. I have great respect for the Redskins and Cowboys organizations who as a group have garnered 7 Super Bowl Championships add the 4 the Giants have and the NFC East has 12 total while the eagles have ZERO!!!!(Bad Karma) There's always gonna be a silver lining in a season no matter what.

8 Comments:
  • Oh CryBoy your world is falling apart.
  • This may be a blessing in disguise for you GR. There is still a lot of talent on that team. If they continue to lose they could have a real good draft and a bad taste in their mouth from this year. I will always respect you and the Redskins for the Super Bowls. This season is just a bump in the road for you guys. It's not like you're the Eagles or the Jaguars. You have a future.
  • I can only respect you with huge admiration GR. Things are not looking good now but the G-men are the only team to have won a S-Bowl in the 21st century in the division. Hard to hate my brother, during the valley the football Giants are in. It's always good to see loyalty in fans no matter what.

With two SB's under your belt against the PAT's is nothing to sneeze at. Hang in there big man.
  • I hear ya guys...gotta root when things are bad or else nobody can truly call themselves a real fan when their team is winning. I feel like the O Line turned a corner against the Bears and Jacobs ran like a beast. I can see them have John Conner block for Jacobs the rest of the way. Then when Wilson returns just have him concentrate on returning kicks. It's crazy this year in the NFL....the Steelers only won their first game today.
  • GR! Check your message box dude!
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Most pathetic NFL teams of modern era

NFL players already out for the season

Worst players to get HoF votes since 2004

Gallery: The best of Anastasia Ashley

College football's celebrity fans

Career moment of each HoF inductee

One question for every NFL team heading into camp

10 best play calls from the 2013 college football season

Most controversial NFL suspensions

Best, worst in-season trades for each team

Gallery: Instagrams of the week

Most underpaid players in the NFL

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.