July 07, 2013

100% IMITATION CUBIC ZIRCONIUM.

THE Eagles website features a story "GO GET THE FOOTBALL" http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/article-1/Fan-Demonium-Go-Get-The-Football/22c10121-66cf-454a-898f-93f73d38f260  In which a big deal is made of how good Bill Davis coached Defenses are at generating take-aways. 

If this weren't BLATANT false advertising it would be fine. It would even be a reason to get excited. Problem is Bill Davis coached Defenses are also awesome at surrendering yards AND points.  http://www.pro-football-reference.com/coaches/DaviBi0.htm

I don't want to hear about the nice rack that belongs to the decapitated chick, BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T HAVE A HEAD!!! Who cares about the rest!? Same thing here. Our DC does a great job of preventing yards and points...until the season starts. At that point the bottom falls out and he sucks.

If you're going to SELL me on something, at least let it be a legit sales pitch.

4 Comments:
  • Idk if I can agree with u here flip. A nice rack is a nice rack regardless of the status of the head.
  • LOL!
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
  • I can't even say I hope he's found a trick to reversing his historical trend, but when I think of the OLB situation, I feel like our Defense won't be able to stay off the field.

The idea of Cole and Graham coveing WR. and the TE in our division, just makes me think of the long TD catch and run that Brandon Jacobs has (to this point) made the defining play of Casey Matthew's career. Scouting on Matthews IN COLLEGE said his speed was fine from Tackle to Tackle. He NEVER had any business out on the edge in the NFL. But we tried to force a square peg into a round hole, and paid for it. And were embarrassed in the process.
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

The best GMs in the NFL today

Best 40 and under college football coaches

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

Most underpaid players in the NBA

Trade needs for each MLB contender

Who is the #1 fantasy football pick?

Most exciting walkoffs of the week

Way-too-early 2014 bowl projections

NBA free agency and trade tracker

The longest homers of the week

25 greatest moments from 'Saturday Night's Main Event'

Most egregious MLB All-Star snubs

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.