21st Head Coach

Hello!!

Chip Kelly to 21st Eagles' HC!!
Wao! I'm very exciting!

自分が理想としているオレゴンのオフェンスをいーぐるすが出来たら本当に嬉しいです。
会見は明日のようですが、賭ける価値のあるギャンブルですね。

12 Comments:
  • but how long?? will he stay??
  • Until he gets fired in 2 or 3 seasons because his kind of offense won't work in the NFL, just like when Spurrier failed miserably in Washington. He's gonna have to go back to college and will be welcomed back with open arms.
  • A couple weeks ago you practically guaranteed he would never accept an offer from the Eagles...as an Eagle fan I obviously hope you're wrong about this comment just like you were with that one!
  • Yep, I was totally surprised that he decided to take the job...just goes to show you can't believe anything these coaches say about these negotiations. But he still won't be able to make that offense work in the NFL.
  • We're all surprised he took the job at this point. You may be right about not making the offense work in the NFL but it should be interesting watching him try.
  • I won't disagree on that point, and it's not like college coaches can't succeed in the NFL. Hell, 3 of the 4 remaining in the playoffs coached in college. Only Belichek didn't. But it's just that type of offense succeeding at the level it did against other college teams that I just don't see working against NFL defenses. Yes, it should be interesting.
  • Hello kellyscott, thanks for commented.

His PC is here, I interesting he sais reason of he choices Eagles.
  • I think it's going to be n interesting ride.
  • I think it will be interesting
    nothing against kelly I just dont think he will be successful as he was in college!
  • Hello everyone, thanks for commented.

I making this movie.
    なので、フォールズに活躍して貰わないと困りますw
  • Nice vid ym5.
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Power ranking every NFL stadium

Astros fire manager Bo Porter

Who is up next for Ronda Rousey?

Gronk: 'I'm ready to go' for Week 1

Verlander, Upton nude photos hacked

Blue Jays give Jeter unique farewell gift

Photos: D-Wade and Gabby tie the knot

Jimmy Johnson: Jerry Jones comes across like an A-hole

Students trampled running on field

Rajon Rondo wants out of Boston?

Pats trade Ryan Mallett to Texans

WATCH: Auburn ball boy's crazy speed

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.