July 08, 2013

5 things I will do during the NFL SEASON.

#5.....No high expectations as most will have..want names???

#4.....Stay informed by computer and blogs

#3.....Root for the eagles and the sea hawks

#2.....Enjoy them anyway either win or lose..

#1.....all the above

4 Comments:
  • I got 3 and a half out of 5. Not a Seahawks fan so I can only take half a point which also makes me lose a point for number 5. Number 2 fits this year more than most years because I don't have high expectations from this team so a loss will be easier to take. I believe that rookies report to training camp 2 weeks from today...looking forward to it. The Eagles still need to get Lane Johnson signed. Hopefully it happens soon.
  • thanks for reading you get a >(.)<
  • Good to see you're rooting for the birds ks. I hope someday soon they will deliver for us.
  • Ill be rooting for phillie just to see how Chip Kelly will do as coach, will he be the coach he was in Eugene,Oregon a winner?
    I noticed another college coach this in basketball as Brad Stevens from Butler was introduced as the Boston Celtics new coach??? SURE its about big bucks but what about ones sanity?
    you aren't coaching college kids any more now your coaching over paid athletes...
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Breaking down the NL MVP race

10 young NFL stars having Hall of Fame careers already

MLB trade deadline tracker and analysis

Best, worst in-season trades for each team

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

10 players who will make their first Pro Bowl in 2014

Gallery: The best of July

Most pathetic NFL teams of modern era

NFL players already out for the season

Worst players to get HoF votes since 2004

Gallery: The best of Anastasia Ashley

College football's celebrity fans

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.