June 30, 2013

7 GREAT QB QUESTIONS.

JUST a few questions?

First let me say I don't want to debate the QB situation. I'm not saying ANYBODY should be the starter. Frankly, at this point I don't care who is. So understand I'm not taking anybody's side on the issue. 

Now my questions:

1) What's with all the debate about Michael Vick starting? (It seems he's out of supporters HERE on YB, so all the rancor HERE on YB seems silly.)

2) If Michael Vick is so awful why is anyone discussing him? (It seems clear that since YB says he has no skills left, he'll ride pine.)

3) Surely Charles Kelly can see that Michael Vick is "cooked", right? (The coach of this team can evaluate talent, and will know the right move to make.)

4) Is Nick Foles likely to win this 5 man QB race? (I said months ago that G.J. Kinne and Dennis Dixon had no shot, and though I could be wrong, I'll stick to that.)

5) Is Matt Barkley likely to be our Day One starter? (The Eagles had Day One starter in mind when they took this gem 98th overall!)

6) Since Michael Vick can't get us to the Super Bowl this year, shouldn't we bench him for someone who will? (Since the point is winning.)

7) What will you wear to the Super Bowl parade this year? (I'll be the guy wearing the gown made from communion wafers and axle grease.)

That's it! Discuss among yourselves!

Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Maroney underage in hacked photos

T-Mac considering NBA comeback

Storylines for each Week 1 NFL game

Welker suspended four games

Best, worst MLB players of August

Cowboys looking to add Michael Sam

Irsay suspended six games, fined $500K

NFL player's odd reason for face tattoo

Tebow drafted over Henne in fantasy

Texans, J.J. Watt agree on extension

WATCH: Pacquiao's tribute to NFL

Raiders name Derek Carr starter

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.