October 30, 2012

All of Mudd's picks sucked INCLUDING KELCE! He was only good at run blocking

Jason Kelce was only good for getting to the second level when he was run blocking. THATS IT,if it werent for that he would be a bust.He was a shitty pass protector. Why do you think Shady had a that big year last season. It was because of the run blocking. Mudd's players are not good and dont fit Andy's  scheme,which is basically pass 50 times run 12.  Kelce gets thrown around like a rag doll as well. I think Mudd may've actually been a much worse pick Juan. Nothing was broke,but Andy wanted to make changes that we didnt and get a roster full of pro bowlers. Feel like we're the Washington Redskins of the old.

6 Comments:
  • All of the coaches need to go. There are a few of these players who can go as well.
  • The Eagles offensive line this year is about to surpass how many sacks it gave up last year and they aren't even halfway through the season...same quarterback behind center yet it only gave up 26-28 sacks all year last year and is almost there after game 7 this year. Most of the pressure last year was not coming from up the gut like it is this year. One of the things you keep avoiding is that Kelce played well...as a ROOKIE. He has plenty of time to improve. Stick to what you stated earlier...Vick sucks (your words not mine).
  • This is why I am upset with Andy too. I mean for some reason he keeps 4 backs, but only plays 2 of them and doesn't even run the football! He also keeps multiple defensive lineman, meanwhile his team is completely light on safeties, linebackers, and offensive lineman. They can't bench Nate Allen, because there is no one to replace him with. Rather than choosing a legit return guy, Reid decided to hand it over to a bunch of rookies. I would rather have Tedd Ginn on this roster than Riley Cooper or Demarius Thomas. He would have done more for special teams than both of them have done so far combined. Reid has always set himself up for failure.
  • Who would have thought these supposed "Hall of Fame" coaches would be the Demise of Andy Reid.. Howard Mudd & Jim Washburn are some of the worst damn coaches EVER!

And to think.. I was excited when they came here..

It's disgusting that I am finding myself miss: Donovan Mcnabb & Sean McDermott! lol
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

MLB players who still might be traded in August

Gallery: Instagrams of the week

Pacquiao likely to retire in 2016

Can Vince McMahon save TNA and WWE?

WATCH: TV station airs unfortunate Ray Rice blooper

Johnson suspended for cocaine use

College football's best coordinator duos

Best fantasy options at every position

Bosh: I was close to leaving Miami

Goodell defends Ray Rice punishment

MLB trade deadline tracker and analysis

Tigers acquire David Price in blockbuster

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.