September 09, 2013

Amber Alert- 6'5" Eagle QB Nick Foles has not been seen or heard.

Spotella still seething in anger calls for Vicks head in the first 5 minutes of game vs Redskins when McCoy runs crappy lazy route and officials make a lousy call.   Do you have anything to say Spot in your defense?

12 Comments:
  • On a night when the Eagles have dominated the Redskins IN EVERY PHASE OF THE GAME leave it to Beaver here decides to go negative. You still think anyone here believes you're and Eagles fan? You can't even write anything positive now? You sir suck as a fan. Go Mike Vick! Go Eagles! Hollywood stinks!
  • No Spotella, GTD and EZ suck period. You still want Foles and hate the Raven attitude that Carey Williams brings. Learn the game before you spout at the mouth.
  • It isn't about wanting Foles at all, Raveneagle. It's about wanting a QB who can last the season and not turn the ball over 33 times in 23 games...it's as simple as that. Funny comment coming from you when you were just telling us after Thursday's Raven's game the season is a long one and we shouldn't judge after week one...hypocrite. Last I looked Vick was limping around the field and fairly ineffective in the second half. I truly hope he's ready to go next week but I wouldn't be stunned at all to hear that Foles gets his first start already (or that Vick doesn't make it through the Charger's game).

Maybe if you'd like we should discuss how Lesean McCoy is not one of the top 10 backs in the NFL? Keep in mind we are judging Vick off 2 horrible years while you were telling us McCoy wasn't a top back in the midst of his best year in the NFL. Yeah, you know why you're typing about. LOL.
  • You were from Delaware before Lilfella. Now you're from Philly? You have never been in Punksylvania in your life.
  • I've never in my life lived in Delaware Potter. Your Bowlbound ID must have given you bad info. What was your other name? I forget.
  • Hey romorules back to football.
  • Hollywood if Mike keeps throwing his body around like he did last night YOUR WISH OF FINDING NICK FOLES WILL COME TRUE.
  • I agree with you but I wouldnt mind seeing a tandem. Play everyone.
  • Considering the fact they are playing a full game by the end of the first half that might not be a bad idea.
  • Nice thread Hollywood and I don't see any response by Spottie. I thought Vick played well.
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Tigers acquire David Price in blockbuster

MLB trade deadline tracker and analysis

Best, worst in-season trades for each team

Rice: ‘Actions were totally inexcusable’

Dez upset over teammate's deal?

Johnson pulled out of tourney to hang with Paulina?

WWE star to be play big Star Wars role?

MLB pitcher charged with sexual assault

Breaking down the NL MVP race

Gallery: The best of July

10 young NFL stars having Hall of Fame careers already

10 players who will make their first Pro Bowl in 2014

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.