November 20, 2012

Andy Reid gets skewered by Taylor Swift parody

I don't listen to Taylor Swift or country music in general. I've never heard her new single "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" nor do I care to (I'm a metalhead). However, this parody of her song is absolute gold. I'm sure you'll find that it sums up how all of us feel. It would be outstanding if this song were to really go viral leading up to this next game on MNF.

It's called "We Are Never Ever Gonna Win with Andy" 

On a more solemn note, how sad is it that it has come to this?

18 Comments:
  • The video you embedded isn't available GG but I'm pretty sure it's the same song Eazy posted a week ago or so. Pretty funny! Sad, sad days when someone goes out of their way to write, record and post the song.
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
  • This isn't the video (which is pretty funny), but you can hear the song here.

http://www.yardbarker.com/forum/3/57/discussion/the_next_coach_of_the_eagles_must_be_a_disciplinarian/12079981
  • The new one was an actual video with an Andy Reid impersonator.
  • You should be able to see it here.

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/taylor_swift_parody_we_are_never_ever_gonna_win_with_andy_reid/12247999
  • Love that part too, Spotella. Kind of liked when she threw the football at him also. I do feel for Reid but it is what it is. When he hires Castillo as his defensive coordinator, when he refuses to run the ball even when the running game is working and when he leaves his best player in the game with 2 minutes left down by 25 and tells a reporter he did it because they were trying to come back I stop feeling for him...for a while at least.
  • I liked the part when he was examining the football as if he had no idea of what it was.
  • Joe Conklin's daughter is right. We will never win with that guy.
  • Didn't realize that it was Conklin's daughter that was singing this when you posted it but should have known Conklin was behind it.
  • Joe is in the song too. LOL
  • Saw him.
  • As much as Andy has pissed me off I feel bad for how this is all going down. I'm glad Mcnabb's send off wasn't this brutal
  • Happy Thanksgiving Brinkster
  • We have to hope that with a new HC we would see a 180 degree turn around on offense. This team would instantly become a clock munching monster with Polk Brown and McCoy. Honestly we would prob resemble the Steelers style of offense which would make our QB much healthier. And prob add years to my life. It just sucks, and I really mean it SUCKS that we have to waste yet another year of prime time talent of guys on this team.
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Bills sign Kyle Orton

Meet the 2014-15 Oregon cheerleaders

Pelini: Marijuana use is ‘out of control’

Highlights from Eli Manning's AMA

NFL suspends Aldon Smith for 9 games

Giants RP retires 46 straight to set record

HR legend tries to hit 186 MPH fastball

M's player goes after scout following taunt

Kenny Hill sets A&M record in upset win

2014 Heisman Trophy favorites

Shaw asked USC to change hero story

Jake 'The Snake' Roberts hospitalized

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.