March 11, 2014

ANGRY. SO VERY VERY ANGRY...

THE Raiders start off Free Agency with more money than GOD and are STILL hemorrhaging our best players!

Their FO doesn't make it easy for fans to come to their defense. 

So this time I won't. I'm just going to sit back and shut up and wait for them to do something right. Not right by an optimistic fan's standard, but right by a rival's standard. 

The Raiders are going to have to do something that CLEARLY will hurt a division rival, for me to get happy about it. Otherwise see ya at the Draft.

20 Comments:
  • New stadiums and sweetheart deals bring wins. I dont think this team has a prayer in the near future. Sorry but money talks.
  • The Raiders have more money than anybody. The Eagles are pissing me off though. I don't see how they have gotten much better.
  • They gotta spend that money somewhere. That new rule kicks in about the 90 percent.
  • Have you tried to get on the Eagles site to blog? Isn't interesting how it's temporarily shut down? I guess they didn't want to be killed on their own site tonight.
  • I think they got too many people there. Cause I was on earlier when the signing broke and people were killing them. Others were praising them. Some people are just stupid.
  • I think they got too many people there. Cause I was on earlier when the signing broke and people were killing them. Others were praising them. Some people are just stupid.
  • Aaaaaaaand Byrds now a Saint.
  • Aaaaaaaaad the first thing the Eagles do this morning is sign a Special Teams player??????
  • Colt Anderson's replacement. At least we didn't sign austin Howard to a five year 30 million dollar deal. Them raiders are plucking up. Surprise surprise.
  • They also gave Roger Saffold a five year deal worth 8 and half million a year. WOW! I guess they need to spend their money somewhere.
  • Maybe a pitcher. Or a goalie...
  • Bryan braman. Gotta get them shrooms ready. Ahaha
  • The raiders need a qb--bring in vick to bring stability to postion and help mentor pryor----need offens line help first---everything starts in the trenches,with the big fella's ---no line on either side 2-14 or 4-12 or worse---eagles got better on both sides of the ball---PERIOD---THEY SHOULD WIN THE DIVISON -- THEY NEED A VET QB BEHIND FOLES-
  • I dont think Vick wants to go there. I think the Raiders have major front office and ownership issues. They are priming a city for a new stadium. Until then i think this team isnt going anywhere.
  • It seems like Vick is reluctantly moving towards the Jets. I don't know if Oakland ever called him, but the market for Mike isn't as strong as he thought it would be. At this point the door to a Philly return isn't necessarily closed.
  • It would seem he has a shot at returning. I think at this stage he would be a suitable backup for somewhere around 1.5 million. Assuming the Eagles front offic is just grabbing headlines with Djax a Vick return would add a very interesting element to the season. Eagles are loaded on offense. It cant be denied any additions are simply adding depth.
  • 1.5 seems a bit low for Vick. I wonder if the Eagles would consider bringing Vick back regardless?
  • Hopefully not! I'm tired of arguing with you about him. :)
  • Well I don't think he's going to start here, but I certainly get your point.
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

25 most memorable plays in NFL history

10 NHL players looking to bounce back in 2014-15

Most confrontational sports interviews

12 managers who are on the hot seat

MLB trade deadline tracker and analysis

The biggest busts in WWE history

Introducing the scale of NFL sadness

College football's most improved teams

Best MLB prospects by projected WAR

Gallery: Wrestlers dressed like dorks

Five QBs who Miami let leave Florida

NBA free agency and trade tracker

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.