January 26, 2013

AWESOME COACHING PICK-UP

TONY Sparano is adding his expertise with the power run game/Wildcat to an coaching staff already prepped to make noise as a power running team already. Single-cut downhill running is a pleasant addition to any passing attack, and it should serve us quite well in the upcoming season.

Add to that Sparano's experience as an NFL HC in Miami, and you have a staff that understands the value of a steady hand on the tiller.,

I'm ECSTATIC!!!!

How could anybody not be?

35 Comments:
  • I think you're in the wrong forum...
  • Well check and get back to me. :p
  • And yet here you are.
  • Uh....Thank You?

I don't know man, when I don't dig the content I don't comment. Half the time I don't even finish reading it. Usually a headline is enough to keep me away.

Why do you read my stuff and comment if it's drivel?
  • I think he's putting them in the Eagles yard because he feels that it annoys you and Eazy.
  • When do I disguise? I NEVER label Raider news as Eagles news. NEVER.
  • Where do you see Eagles ANYWHERE in the title?
  • That's the BYLINE not the title, idiot.
    The Byline is put there by YARDBARKER not by the author.
    If YOU generated content instead posting "me too!" on everyone else's stuff you'd know that.
  • You know what? With your level of stupidity I'm glad you don't post more stuff.
  • Ask anybody who ACTUALLY posts content. YARDBARKER puts that line down there, NOT the author.

We don't sign our byline. The tag is auto-generated from the account.
  • I have been such a fool.

You're an idiot. I KNOW you're an idiot, and STILL I argue with you as if you're capable of learning.

Nobody else shares your delusion, but here I am LIKE A MORON trying
    to help you see common sense,
    like it matters that you do.

You got it bubba, call it what you want.
  • It's not the reason I do it, (I clear that up in a response to EZ lower on this page)

However if it does annoy them then it IS a huge fringe benefit!

Then again they could be grown men and simply ignore me...
  • I don't think he's doing it to annoy me, but if that's his objective it's a lame attempt to try. After all I could care less about a team that may play the Eagles once a decade. He does seem kind of stupid though. I mean he posts this crap on this side of the yard, and then questions why people respond to it. He call us cretins, but he can't wait to share his journal entries with us. He's either stupid, has multiple personalities, or a 13 year old girl who can't make her mind up.
  • I don't do it to annoy you. Actually I put up a post to explain in better detail why I'm continuing to do it. You won't like it, but I think you'll get it.
  • Hate it that dude did an awful job last year with the Tebow fiasco in Ny first thing I have disliked in awhile
  • NY had huge problems well before either Tebow or Sparano got there. While Miami wasn't an offensive powerhouse either when Sparano was in charge, they most definitely could run the ball, and excelled at the Wildcat.

As a football purist I don't like the Wildcat, but I can't factually deny that it can be a deadly weapon when used aggressively. If we decide to make Terrelle Pryor the starter, then the power ground game combined with some quick strike runs will open up room to go vertical like whoa.
  • we can only see this on the football field of action....lets see if it does work??
    Time will tell!
  • "How could anyone not be?"
    Answer because no one on this side of the yard is a Raiders fan and we could care less about those west coast bums, their fan base, or any scab retread coach they make the ball boy. Does that answer your question clearly enough?
  • Well if you aren't a Raider fan then WHY are you reading and responding to posts about them????
  • Because some moron apparently got confused and thought he was posting this crap on the Raiders yard. I was just trying to help him out. You see perhaps the guy made a mistake and accidentally put this trash thread about retread Raiders coaches on this side of the yard. Well if that were the case I would simply expect a thank you from the guy. If the guy is giving me a snarky response then it's obvious the poor soul is looking; no dying for attention, because if the idiot truly didn't wish for any responses to his thread he simply would have placed this trash in the Raider pile where it belongs. So I wonder was the author acting like a spoiled big baby dying for attention, or did he just make a mistake?
  • I never said I didn't want responses. As you can see some people have actually weighed in.

We get Giants fans, Cowboys fans, Wheelman (I miss him) was also a Seahawks fan. We even have a loony Ravens fan running around in a tin-foil hat on here. Seemed only smart to talk about football where people are actually showing up for it.
  • Nevertheless. You used the term "we" in regards to us. You're in the wrong place for that. Cowboys and Gaints fans don't make threads here about their teams unless they are talking trash about ours. So then is that your intention as well? After all you lumped yourself in with those who come here with the intention to do nothing more than cause trouble. Don't bother answering. You already have made it clear your purpose is to cause confusion and to make trouble. Your initial response to chzsteak makes that clear.
  • birdflipper I see ur a raiders fan
  • (This was meant as a REPLY to Kellyscott):

I'm also a more vocal supporter of the Eagles than almost anybody else on this site. I've been here long enough to still have my MVP tag, and I've been active to boot. I apparently have enough fan in me for both teams.

If I were to jerk everyone around about it, I think they'd be fine with it. I think it's that I'm straight up about it that bugs them.
  • its called yardbarker
    anything can and will happen.....trust me

NFL teams with the biggest adjustments to make

10 of our favorite pitches by Baseball Prospectus

Best bargain NFL free agents still available

What your stadium food choice says about you

10 biggest misses by NFL Draft experts

Leanna Decker power ranks the NBA playoffs

Hockey fights of the year

Five ways to improve the NFL draft

Video: Stanley Cup celebrations since '49

Updated NBA Draft early entries list

Gallery: Dancers of the NBA playoffs

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

Five-round NFL mock draft

10 best scenes from baseball movies

10 GIFs that sum up the Mike Woodson era in NYC

BARKER BEAUTIES
WANT MORE?
FOLLOW YARDBARKER:
Youtube_32 Twitter_32 Facebook_32 Rss_32 Email_32
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.