December 30, 2013

Back to Gifu wear DeSean jersey!

Hello!!

またまた失礼します。
このところ更新していませんでしたが、MIN戦で余計な事を書いたのを気にしていました。(決してサボっていた訳ではございません)

まだ4試合残っていますが、今日だけはニヤニヤしても罰は当たらないでしょう。
とにかく最高です!

TwitterでTLに流れる選手達の歓喜のツイートを見るだけで笑顔になります。
前年4勝のチームがここまで来ました。

果たしてレギュラーシーズンとは別物のプレーオフで何処までやれるか、それを試す舞台になるでしょうが今のチームは更に強くなっています。

I beliieve my team.
Let's go Eagles!!!!!!!!!!

これから岐阜に帰りますが、笑顔で新年を迎えられますよ!

Thank you Eagles!

10 Comments:
  • I feel you YM5. I'm sure a certain troll will come by to talk about Super Bowls. Something Blomo games will never ever sniff in his career.
  • Happy New Year, thank you 2013-14 season.

See you next year.
  • Tough loss YM5. Maybe the worst ever. We have five super bowls so I know how it feels to win the big one. I'm thirty two years old but remember the ones with Troy. Andy Reid wouldn't have marched that team down the field like that. Shady could have easily ran that clock down. What a shame for you. I feel bad for you.
  • No loss is worse than the Cowboys losing the moniker of being "Americas Team." Thanks to good ole Jerry Jones everyone hates his team, but you don't have to take my word for it.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24395744/poll-dallas-cowboys-are-actually-americas-least-favorite-team
  • Who Dat? Not only was the loss devastating Youk it hurt you guys in the draft. This season couldn't have ended any worse for you. I like you kid. I feel bad for you. The tough part is the Steelers have Six Super Bowls and they are in the same state as the Beagles. That's tough to wake up too. Peace bro.
  • Nobody likes a kiss up. That's why Jerry's boys are hated by America. Who dat trying to find a new team^^^^
  • Who dat? Enjoy the games Harry. Lol.
  • Why don't you go find Harry and tell him yourself. I'm sure he's coming to a theatre near you.
  • 5-0. Lol.
  • What is 5-0? How many times your favorite wizard defeated his enemies? Lol
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

WATCH: Barkley bounces first pitch

Brandon Marshall calls out ESPN

Starks confirms hip-hop urban legend

Castillo 'likely' to debut Wednesday

Nike pulls Peterson merchandise

Stanton posts pic of horrific injury

WATCH: Kemp, Puig argue in dugout

Minnesota governor: Suspend Peterson

Tim Duncan to appear in ‘Punisher’ comic

10 takeaways from NFL Week 2

Broncos fans really dislike Phil Simms

Chris Davis helps flip truck on highway

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.