February 17, 2013

barred, banned, deleted

you know Im seeing More and more the fact is if someone disagrees???  the world as we know it ends??

I used to be friends with a dude who would always say "dont take this wrong? I think I already did!

then after he refused to call me after , he used facebook to call me names???   I told him if you have something , say you say it to me...he still hasnt called why hes scared? scared of  what?

then we have this site??? ive been banned by some??? for what??

has the prez signed a bill saying NO MORE free speech??? 

MY GOD.....

Im sorry to be trespassing on such holy ground sing halleujah!

and I also find it funny how yardbarker is a blog site???? JJ our buddy from foxsports nail it...when he said after we learned we'd be blooging OOOPS spelling error???  I should be barred for that???blogging...here??? used a key word BURIED....that ,you are when you try blogging on something other then eagles.

Im done 

17 Comments:
  • Lol how are you "banned" if you wrote this?????????????????????
  • on some, did I say all????
  • Don't worry about being banned by the "some", but I would suggest to you that you don't take everything that happens on this site so personally. Understand that there are going to be some arguments when it comes to criticizing people's favorite teams or players. Constantly replying its only a game only frustrates people. I mean why are your here if you don't seem to like sports?
  • easy I agree a tough blog site
  • You just do your thing kelly, and don't worry about what anyone else thinks. I know one of the barkers that doesn't like you is fartsmella,(my name for her, refuse to type her real barker name, but everyone knows who I mean). Who gives a ratsass what she thinks anyway...she thinks the sun shines up her arse...and she is FAAAARRRRR from perfect. Rock on and just do YOUR thing dude.
  • some douche on facebook de friended me for posting a picture of a t shirt that read. "god please stop gun violence in my school". And gods response was " I'm not aloud in your school" lol

people are amazing and pathetic
  • ditto
  • when the late Art linkletter said" people are funny"
    I think in todays world "people Aren't funny"
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
  • There's only a handful on here that always accuse people of multiple ID's. The ones that do are insecure,(ahem...fartsmella), they are threatened by anyone with an opposite point of view, just ignore them and rock on.
  • Im not saying Bye bye
    I want to see how Chip does??? thsi from a university of oregon fan
  • Good to hear you're staying????
  • thanks'
    its fun to be noticed after so long.... NOTHING
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

WATCH: Auburn ball boy's crazy speed

WATCH: See the catch of the year

Rams release Michael Sam

Stephen Hill's agent blames Sanchez, Tebow for release

Beckham injured avoiding paparazzi

Ohio State TE wearing Braxton Miller's number

Bills sign Kyle Orton

Meet the 2014-15 Oregon cheerleaders

Pelini: Marijuana use is ‘out of control’

Highlights from Eli Manning's AMA

NFL suspends Aldon Smith for 9 games

Giants RP retires 46 straight to set record

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.