January 02, 2013

Can someone grow some!!!

Im not a snitch and I dont like snitches but I wish someone in the locker room would start calling people out so we can get them the f off this team!!!!I know there was players that quit on our team. I wish everyone knew why and who they did it for.  If not for themselves(big f'n heads), for who????  Was it Rosemans plan to get his own coach in there with less power to call the shots?? Was it players that didnt buy into the scheme or coaching staff??? There is a bunch of players coming out and talking about players that gave up but they are all scared to call them out.  They are all waiting for someone to say it.  This season was a nightmare for us and the organization and I am pissed! Whoever is responsible for this needs to be called out on it!!!!!

16 Comments:
  • I told you a longtime ago that F.Gore said the team quit. Thats the lowest insult an NFL player can give a team. They should have responded then and didnt. I wish the Eagles front office luck weeding out this problem. If anyone thinks thats going to change overnite think again.
  • I think these guys talk too much and point too many fingers. The thing is those same guys who are pointing the fingers don't accept any of the accountability for their own poor performance. Watch the games it will be clear to see who is dogging it. Some of the guys talking didn't pull their own weight.
  • Let's be real. Dogging it was only part of the problem anyway. They have to weed out the dogs and the players who just can't play. It was fine that Vick showed his disappointment in the dogs (sorry about that) but Vick's poor play (and others) was another reason that helped Reid out the door.
  • Vick's poor play could also be attributed to dogging it.he seemed far more focused on his product launches, speeches and talking than he was on working to improve his mistakes from the season before. The guy who was dogging it can't be the one calling out anyone. I just wish the guy showed some humility and if he were going to call people out do it in some games and not when the season is over.
  • He admitted that he should have but again it's tough to do that when your game is struggling.
  • It did have to do with Vick. I think most of the team didnt want to play for him and didnt respect him and Coach gave him to much power thus Reid losing respect. In the past Vick hadnt thrown teammates under the bus but his play did. Look at the way our line stepped up with Foles. Look at how much praise our receivers gave the rookie. It was their way of showing dislike for Vick.
  • You also may want to face the fact that this team was never as good as you all thought they were. It's hard to win in the NFL a team is owed nothing and obviously the eagles didn't have what it takes to compete. I will say this though, if any one thing got Reid fired it was his lack of use of the run game, McCoy is no slouch but Andy wanted to be Air Reid and he didn't have the weapons...PERIOD!!! The run sets up the pass, but your ex coach never figured that out. I could see him going to either the Bears or Cardinals, the Bears being the better situation even if they're QB is a Quitter and a Whiner.
  • Oh you mean like the Giants? By the way most of us didn't think this team was all that good. There was one guy calling Mortal Locks. Everyone else was far more reserved.
  • Easy, I know your not one of the Eagle fans who thought you had a Super Bowl team the last two years. And I would be the first to admit that the Giants didn't get it done when they should have. I just can't see making excuses after the fact, I'm not naking any for my guys. Their on the outside looking in, end of story.
  • You know whats bad? when a team is having a really bad year, back-up offensive line, is 4-12 and still beats your team.
  • Come again with that moronic statement, we undressed your sorry team joephag, you only won the first meeting because our OC decides to toss one inside the 10 yard line to a rookie WR instead of just kicking the game winner. Your not too bright are you?
  • I cant defend the Eagles here. They suck bad. Lurie can feel our pain but he lent a strong hand in getting us to where we are. Getting out will be to time consuming and full of babysteps. Thats weak and feeble. Thats not gonna keep fans in those stands. A couple of bad games early and the fans are gonna pour out of the linc sao fast Lurie wont know what hit him.
  • The biggest suck all season was number 7. His poor play is reason number one why Reid is gone. Fans understand with a new coach it will take some time. This is about player accountability. Leave it to you to completely go off topic and whine about Lurie.
  • I dont think a thirty minute speech absolves Lurie of his mistakes. I want bold moves. I want suprises that put us right back into the mix. I am not open to waiting a couple of years until the right QB comes along. Get one now. Make a committment to a real veteran QB. Truth be told , Foles was boring. I didnt see anything that showed me he is gonna light it up. Id rather see McNabb.
  • McNabb would be moving backwards and not forwards. Honestly I don't mind if Foles is the guy. If he's great then that's great! If he isn't then he sets us up for drafting the next franchise guy. That's win-win.
  • If we have to wait years to land that guy I wont waste my time. I wont watch all the games. Only nationally televised. I missed a bunch this year and even when they were on TV I shut them down early. Lurie has his hands full. A few crocodile tears isnt going to change the facts on the field. No QB can save this horror show.
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

10 players who will make their first Pro Bowl in 2014

Gallery: The best of July

Most pathetic NFL teams of modern era

NFL players already out for the season

Worst players to get HoF votes since 2004

Gallery: The best of Anastasia Ashley

College football's celebrity fans

Career moment of each HoF inductee

One question for every NFL team heading into camp

10 best play calls from the 2013 college football season

Most controversial NFL suspensions

Best, worst in-season trades for each team

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.