February 05, 2013

CAN YOU SEE IT NOW??? FROM THE WINGBOWL TO THE SUPER BOWL????

I dont know is it me??? or this ?? blowing smoke and a good PR tune???

I think Im seeing alot of hype and circumstance???? Chip Kelly was at and yes we do move on....he was at Oregon as a head coach for 4 years yes he did stuff I as an Oregonian an a sports  elfreakoh of the ducks>>had never seen be fo..... 

but lets wake up to reality here???? this isn't school ball Nope sir this is the NFL..or as coach Glanville said  "NOT FOR LONG"

For me this up coming NFL season Im going to watch....yep watch and not quality control coach Kelly to death !  as most will do!!!!! are you kiddin me???? yea they will?? want names?????

Allready Ive seen some who aren't giving Chip much of a shot...and some who are so excited they cant hide!!!!!

Sure Ill be  rooting for Chip and sadly I know some right here  in  Eugene, Oregon who want him to fail????I call that sour grapes...so he wanted a shot at the NFL OK then leave.....its called a free country aint it????

But lets not put up a place in the trophy case for a NFL title  yet???? ohhgod no!!

Talk about counting the chicks before??? you've heard it!!!

Hey if we were like many??? what he did here at Oregon??? a super bowl is ?? that close?????_________?   

Ive said this before and Ill say it again..If anyone could do something in the NFL ?? Chip Kelly could ! I know I watched him coach at Oregon....but but but this is the NFL where many make more money then the coach????? ego city I call it.......

ill just wait and find out.....

1 Comment:
  • comment below viewing threshold

show comment

Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Texans, J.J. Watt agree on extension

WATCH: Pacquiao's tribute to NFL

Raiders name Derek Carr starter

Four Phillies no-hit the Braves

CFL team has reached out to Sam

Switch pitcher could see action in MLB

Power ranking every NFL stadium

Astros fire manager Bo Porter

Who is up next for Ronda Rousey?

Gronk: 'I'm ready to go' for Week 1

Verlander, Upton nude photos hacked

Blue Jays give Jeter unique farewell gift

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.