September 29, 2013

CONGRATS AGAIN TO ANDY REID...NOW 4-0!!!

Even though it was at the expense of my own team who is not playing well at all this season...I have to congratulate Andy Reid's team once again. What an amazing turn around from last season as his Chiefs have started out 4-0...double the number of wins the Chiefs had all last season. Guess that speaks volumes about the talent he has to work with this season as opposed to last season.

And it couldn't happen to a classier guy. I know many eagle fans will disagree, but facts are facts. He is the same coach as he was last season but now he is being rewarded and he looks like a happy and contented man for a change. Good Luck the rest of the way Andy, you deserve this success big time.

11 Comments:
  • Pres. Obama said it best. You didn't build that. What a surprise he's the beneficiary of a squad that was readily made. He didn't draft any of those guys unlike in Philly. Why do you think the Eagles are where they are right now? His inability to draft did this.

Before you ask. No. I don't hate Reid at all. I merely resent him.
  • comment below viewing threshold

show comment

• He does have them playing well, they are looking like a worst to first story. I know it's too soon yet, but they do look good.

show comment

• All the talent in the world. What a laughable statement. Anyone who watched that massacre yesterday and comes away thinking this team is anywhere near the caliber of that Broncos squad ought to be drug tested.

Don't think for one second that I didn't see what you said about this team having a talent level near Denver's.
  • I know Tony, leadership is important, but Andy has some talented playerson his roster. The Chiefs have been down for a long time, and it looks so far like he has the worm turning in their favor.

show comment

Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Bills sign Kyle Orton

Meet the 2014-15 Oregon cheerleaders

Pelini: Marijuana use is ‘out of control’

Highlights from Eli Manning's AMA

NFL suspends Aldon Smith for 9 games

Giants RP retires 46 straight to set record

HR legend tries to hit 186 MPH fastball

M's player goes after scout following taunt

Kenny Hill sets A&M record in upset win

2014 Heisman Trophy favorites

Shaw asked USC to change hero story

Jake 'The Snake' Roberts hospitalized

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.