September 29, 2013

CONGRATS AGAIN TO ANDY REID...NOW 4-0!!!

Even though it was at the expense of my own team who is not playing well at all this season...I have to congratulate Andy Reid's team once again. What an amazing turn around from last season as his Chiefs have started out 4-0...double the number of wins the Chiefs had all last season. Guess that speaks volumes about the talent he has to work with this season as opposed to last season.

And it couldn't happen to a classier guy. I know many eagle fans will disagree, but facts are facts. He is the same coach as he was last season but now he is being rewarded and he looks like a happy and contented man for a change. Good Luck the rest of the way Andy, you deserve this success big time.

11 Comments:
  • Pres. Obama said it best. You didn't build that. What a surprise he's the beneficiary of a squad that was readily made. He didn't draft any of those guys unlike in Philly. Why do you think the Eagles are where they are right now? His inability to draft did this.

Before you ask. No. I don't hate Reid at all. I merely resent him.
  • The Turds took a pounding yesterday like I have never seen GR. Fifty two points and the Broncos should have scored at least two more touchdowns. Andy Reid is one of, if not the best coaches in the NFL. What he accomplished in Philly was amazing yet the most disloyal fan base in professional sports showed him the door. They have a fifty year history of misery and from the beat down they took yesterday I think the Turds will continue their Magical Misery Tour. I love the Beatles too Gr. Peace.
  • He does have them playing well, they are looking like a worst to first story. I know it's too soon yet, but they do look good.
  • It reminds me of a great thread you had up about that moron Bobby Valentine and the Red Sox going from worst to first. I don't watch base ball that much but I read it because you posted it. It is about the coaching. Look at K.C. Under Reid they have a game plan. They have guidance. They have leadership. The Red Sox lost talent but with a new coach they have succeeded. The Eagles have all the talent in the world but under Pringles Kelly they have failed miserably. The Magical Misery Tour continues in Turdland.
  • All the talent in the world. What a laughable statement. Anyone who watched that massacre yesterday and comes away thinking this team is anywhere near the caliber of that Broncos squad ought to be drug tested.

Don't think for one second that I didn't see what you said about this team having a talent level near Denver's.
  • I know Tony, leadership is important, but Andy has some talented playerson his roster. The Chiefs have been down for a long time, and it looks so far like he has the worm turning in their favor.
  • Reid is a great coach. He was in Philly and he is doing the same job in K.C. I wish him the best of luck. Look at the talent in Philly. Vick,Macklin,Jackson and Cooper. I could write all day but they have no coach.
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

10 players who will make their first Pro Bowl in 2014

Gallery: The best of July

Most pathetic NFL teams of modern era

NFL players already out for the season

Worst players to get HoF votes since 2004

Gallery: The best of Anastasia Ashley

College football's celebrity fans

Career moment of each HoF inductee

One question for every NFL team heading into camp

10 best play calls from the 2013 college football season

Most controversial NFL suspensions

Best, worst in-season trades for each team

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.