September 19, 2013

Congrats To Andy Reid For A Big Win Over The Beagles

How sweet must it be for Andy Reid to come back to Philly and hand a beating to the team he coached for 14 seasons? Especially considering how the fans there treated him towards the end. I applaud Reid for this awesome victory. Guess the Chipster must be figuring out right about now that this isn't like college anymore. He's waking up to the fact that his cute little cue cards and attempts to run 90 plus plays a game is not gonna work in the NFL on a consistent basis.

So once again, congrats Andy, you thoroughly deserved this win in the city that treated you like garbage and liked referring to you as the Phat Phuck, what a classy group of fans!!! The same fans that cheered when Michael Irvin laid prone on the turf at the Vet, possibly paralyzed...the same fans that booed Santa Claus...the same fans that threw batteries at opposing players. Congrats Andy for handing this fan base a bit more Bad Karma.

32 Comments:
  • Big Victory? Two crummy teams playing in slow motion. Some of the worst football Ive seen all year and its a big victory. The chiefs are an overrated 3-0 team. I doubt they do anything much better than 8-8. Reid classy? The mac daddy pimp.
  • The Chiefs didn't beat the Eagles. The Eagles beat the Eagles. They kept trying to hand this one to them, but Vick just handed it right back. If this is what it takes to get rid of Vick, then so be it. I'll gladly take another top 5 pick. Give me Tajh Boyd.
  • The defense and Alex Smith tried keeping the Eagles in the game early on but Super Vick couldn't find his cape tonight...he truly didn't even need to be anywhere close to super either...a mediocre Vick may have been enough but he wasn't even that...two horrible throws and a 10 point deficit late because of the ineffective offense that pushed him to have to extend a play where he forgot to take care of the ball (shocking, right?) on his fumble. Two games in and some on here want to forget what we watched for the last two years...as if a few nice drives in the preseason and two very good games should make us ignore what Michael Vick truly is...a QB that will give us a few exciting plays and games and way too many frustrating ones (and lets not forget the injuries). It wasn't just Vick tonight either so it would be a crime to ignore that the offensive line struggled, Damaris Johnson needs to keep his eyes on the freakin' ball and Jason Kelce needs to realize where his QB is. Embarrassing game!
  • Of all the losses we'll suffer this year, I think this is the only one that I can stomach and not have it ruin my day.
  • Of course, b/c you're really a closeted Chiefs fan. Go ahead say it. I won't hold it against you.
  • Seriously?
    There's actual FOOTBALL to talk about and you want to try to pick an argument?
  • You know he's the president and founding member of the Andy Reid fan club.
  • Great thread GR. The Chiefs had more players in the pro bowl last year than any other team. All they needed was some guidance and they have it with Andy Reid. Chip Kelly is a college coach not a pro coach and it showed last night. I've noticed that the Easy one is not commenting and probably won't be on until next week.
  • I dont think they are that good. They are a one and done team in the playoffs. They are not explosive. I was a bad Eagle game that gave them an easy win. The Eagles are carrying doubt around with them. Its a chronic illness on this team. You can thank a acrappy owner , front office and phat coach for instilling some of the worst issues into the gut of this team. Its going to take a nice winning streak to get this mess right.
  • How could anyone possibly know how a team will fare in the playoffs after just 3 games...and furthermore, whether they will even be in the playoffs. One things for sure though, anytime you can win to stay undefeated it's a good win. And after the eagles fans treated Reid the way they did towards the end, I for one am very happy for the guy.
  • Hey look who shows up! It's giantsrepeat offender. I sure hope the gnats don't lose next week, because we may have to send out an amber alert to find you.
  • Then what's with all the broken mirrors in your home milk carton boy?
  • Multi ID's just make the statement twice as stupid, Baaaaaahhhaaaahhhh!!!
  • You know it just occurred to me that the RAIDERS also play a T.O.P. and feature a power running game (NFL leading actually), and also went into last nights game in a three way tie for the NFL lead in sacks with 9. (The EAGLES put quick end to that by surrendering 5 though.)

It's entirely possible that the EAGLES could lose to the RAIDERS, simply because they can't stop the RAIDERS style of play, as demonstrated already by the rest of AFC West so far.

If the EAGLES lose to the RAIDERS (or vice versa), I have to say that, THAT would also not ruin my day.
  • Couldn't agree more and I'm not even an eagles fan.
  • So far them gnats are getting smoked by the panthers. Will we see you at all next week giantscreeppeat?
  • How bout them Cowboys Potter? Did you catch the performance of America's team? I know you did troll. You can't cheer for the Turds so your only option is to single out a fan of another team that doesn't look good. That certainly wouldn't be the FIVE TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS DALLAS COWBOYS. I have nothing but respect for the Giants and Giantsrepeat who is one of, if not the most intelligent barker on here. Your team is terrible again. I don't always drink beer Razaah but tonight I'm pounding em and celebrating the FIRST PLACE DALLAS COWBOYS. Peace Potter! Peace! LOL.
  • Once again, ya can't argue with stupid, this is the only way he can salve his wounds because of the beagles season. My guys are playing horrible football but I'm not looking to slit my wrists or take sleeping pills. In the end it's only a game. But teams like yours and mine will always have Super Bowl wins to remember. All a fan like him can lean on is the Bad Karma that surrounds his sorry beagles. Besides, he's hilarious when he does this stuff so he's good for something after all.
  • How about his new id EAGLESlife? Flip has him blocked and nobody goes on his own threads except his fake id's. I just tipped FLip off. It's sad Giantsrepeat. One more fake id by him and I'm sending Jeff a message. Jeff canned Fartsmella and he will do the same for the Lilfella from Delaware. We have NINE SUPER BOWLS COMBINED AND THE TURDS HAVE NONE. YOU DO THE MATH. PEACE BRO.
  • I'm waiting to see what spotella comes back on the site as. A good new name for her should just be The Witch Eagle, that would be perfect. Or maybe Witchiggle.
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

WATCH: Pacquiao's tribute to NFL

Raiders name Derek Carr starter

Four Phillies no-hit the Braves

CFL team has reached out to Sam

Switch pitcher could see action in MLB

Power ranking every NFL stadium

Astros fire manager Bo Porter

Who is up next for Ronda Rousey?

Gronk: 'I'm ready to go' for Week 1

Verlander, Upton nude photos hacked

Blue Jays give Jeter unique farewell gift

Photos: D-Wade and Gabby tie the knot

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.