March 28, 2014

Eagles Release Jackson

This was just announced on the Eagles Twitter Feed. I just heard on WIP that the Eagles weren't happy with ties that Jackson has with two accused murderers (Crip members...one acquitted, one convicted and serving time) but I'm surprised this move happened this quickly. I know my buddy Hollywood will still insist this was a front office move simply to save money but this story makes much more sense. Thoughts?

53 Comments:
  • A joke. a lame excuse for cashing in while trying to ruin a young man. the eagles front office will feel the backlash of this in that lockeroom. I guarantee it. They are a scum organziation and I dont respect them or Lurie at all. This guy is on his last leg in philly. Team will be sold soon.
  • This is why you are a joke. If you want to tell me that you don't think his possible (I'm sure it's more than possible or he'd still be an Eagle) ties to gang members isn't a big deal that's one thing but to try to put this all on the Eagles just trying to get out of a contract is just plain idiotic. For one thing the Eagles have kept quiet on all stories surrounding Jackson (Rob Ellis on WIP said that MANY stories are out there but he won't discuss them until substantiated), secondly the Eagles don't do this just for money and your refusals to ever discuss the true facts won't ever change that. TO was a cancer and it seems Jackson has had issues surrounding him that the Eagles finally ran out of patience with. Be real, dude and stop trying to force your lame ass points down our throats. For the record I'm upset on a football standpoint but I absolutely understand why the Eagles had to do this if the reports are true. I would guess we'll hear more as the weeks go on...and you'll still refuse to believe any of it.
  • Show me one single piece of evidence other than guilt by association and a hand gesture. The Eagles love the media and its one big useless publicity stunt thats going to backfire in their face. Now the eagles are the NFL police department. Lurie is a scum admit it.
  • Coming from the guy who was offering money to someone to find evidence linking Reid to selling drugs this comment may be one of your funniest...and you've had dozens. Be consistent with your thinking on all issues and people...not just with the ones you like. What a joke.
  • Eagles goon squad swept that under the rug. Reids son was a steroid dealer. he was found with large quantities of steroids. Had he lived he would have been charged as a drug kingpin.
  • Where is your evidence? You're not coming to conclusions on your own, are you Hollywood? You'd never do that, would you? Lol.
  • note: Reid's son did sell steroids and he did it wide out in the open.
  • When I said Reid earlier I meant Andy, not Garrett. Hollywood's accusation, not mine. Hollywood remembers but is backing down from those accusations since he doesn't want to look like a hypocrite. Just having a little fun with my buddy, Zukny.
  • Ties to a gang is no big deal? Are you kidding me bro? Hollywood Eagle is right on the money. I give the Eagle front office credit. Now cut ties with SlimShady too. Easyeagles had him staying with the Seagulls in 2014. I didn't. The gang ties are a reality aka Hernandez with New England. I heard him rap. He can make a millions if can rhyme crack with smack. The inner city will think he's a genius. Peace out GTD!!! 5-0.
  • Peace out, romorules.
  • Boooooooooooooooooooo
  • On a side note my wife just told me she's alright with it and that she's "team Chip." LOL
  • Lol.
  • Does anybody know all of the Eagles responses? I saw Kelce seemed to be all for this move, but I want to know what the other Eagles are actually thinking..

Couldn't find any comments on twitter.
  • It's rather telling that no teammates other than perhaps Kendricks have actually come out and defended Jackson. It just begs the question, what the hell did he do where it got to the point where the Eagles felt they had no other alternative but to just cut him loose? What are they not telling the public?
  • A culmination of things got DeSean booted off the team (late to meetings/not being a "team player" etc etc). I'm sure his salary was also a part of the equation too. Especially if you consider that Megatron is getting $6.5 million and Andre Johnson around $5 million (compared to DeSean's 10 million). Throw in the fact that the Eagles will need to give QB Nick Foles a new contract very soon if he continues to excel. And...there you have it. Gone.

Let's be honest, while DeSean was an explosive play maker, Jeremy Maclin was our best receiver (before getting hurt). Was this due to DeSean being the focus of the WR's? Possibly. But I think the Eagles believe Maclin is a #1 when healthy so there shouldn't be much fall off in terms of production (throw in Sproles and it makes for a explosive offense).

The Eagles also brought in Texas A&M WR Mike Evans in for a visit not too long ago, so they might be gearing up for a trade to put him into the fold. Which makes perfect sense if you take Chip Kelly's quote "Big people beat up little people" as a literal reference. Time will tell as the draft approaches in the next month or so. But lucky for the Eagles, the draft is said to be filled with a ton of talent at the WR position. I myself am not too worried about it, but will miss some of the dynamic play making that Jackson provided over the years. On to the next chapter!
  • Latin I know you're doing your best to try and shine a turd here, but sorry I'm not buying what you're selling. First there was no point to releasing him at this point. In fact any plans of moving up for Evans just became more complicated because now teams know there's a gaping hole at receiver for the Eagles. Also if a trade could have been accomplished they possibly could have become easier with Jackson as a possible trade piece. They would likely have to give up at least a third and their first to get up far enough to make any move for Evans. Not likely to happen. For them to ASSume they can just replace Jackson with a rookie is a plan in folly. Speaking of Maclin where's the guarantee there? Will he stay healthy? Let me ask you this. If Maclin has a breakout season don't you think he's going to want breakout money? There already giving him 5 mil for basically doing nothing last season. Let's say he has a Desean like season. What then? You think he's going to settle for another 5 mil? I highly doubt it. And what about Mathis? He asks for more money so they put him on the trading block? That just seems like a bully tactic by the Eagles. Sorry I'm not buying what their selling. Every way I see this it looks terrible for the Eagles.
  • The Eagles will have plenty of firepower on the offensive side of the ball. DeSean or no Desean. Obviously the Eagles were a better team (football wise...ON the field) when he was here, but who's to say the production will drop off when Maclin returns?

Also, the Eagles don't just have a knee jerk reaction to players on the team. T.O. over stayed his welcome and was deactivated. Vick had jail time and a dog fighting conviction. While nobody really knows exactly what went on with DeSean in regards to the gang affiliation:

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2014/03/eagles_desean_jackson_off-the-field_troubles.html

It was obviously enough for the Eagles to think the right thing to do is CUT Jackson rather than try to get compensation for him, and ultimately being responsible for dumping DeSean's issues (off the field) on to another team. The Eagles usually keep things "in house" and I'm sure there is more behind the scenes than is being expressed in the media (ONLY center Jason Kelce has said anything publicly about the release of DeSean). The Eagles could have absorbed his 10 million dollar contract, the Eagles could have tried to get a draft pick (and more than likely would have) if they waited until the draft. The Eagles could have done a lot of things to "help" the Eagles be a better team if they no longer thought he was going to be a member. But I believe the PRINCIPLE behind his ultimate release far outweighed keeping a Pro Bowl receiver in the prime of his career on the team. So ask yourself: What exactly does someone have to do in order to get booted off the Eagles who've accepted players who had actually prison convictions in the past? While it might not be readily apparent, perhaps the risk of future problems (related to the gang affiliation) is too much for the Eagles brass to want to deal with when the time comes.

As for Evan Mathis, he will want more $. The Eagles made him available for trade because they feel this will give Mathis an idea/barometer of what his real worth is. If someone is willing to trade and pay more for a player in his early 30's then so be it. If not, he probably won't want to play for another team and remain with the Eagles on a more friendly contract. Smart move by the team. Also he could be used as a trading pawn in moving up in the draft if the Eagles decide to go this route. Again, it's a smart business move by the Eagles. Either way, they win.

This is Chip Kelly's second year as head coach. A lot of the roster was inherited from Reid. I believe this is a transition year in which he starts to implement "his" type of players. This years draft is one of the deepest in terms of talent in a lot of areas. While everyone is going to bitch and moan about losing DeSean, there is NO USE crying over spilled milk. He's gone and it's a done deal. Time to move forward and embrace the future. The Eagles are only scratching the surface, and many people didn't even think they would be 10-6 or win the division (not to mention lead the NFL in rushing and have the second rated offense behind the Broncos in terms of yards per game). Or have a quarterback in Nick Foles break numerous NFL records with a 27-2 TD/Interception ratio. So how about showing a little faith in the coach and his ability to shape the team into an offensive juggernaut using players strengths. Chip is the leader and Roseman will get him the pieces he needs to make it all go. Look at the bright side, at least you don't have to watch someone fumble the ball on the 1 yard line on way towards a sure TD anymore. LOL So let's stop being typical Philly fans and quit the nay-saying before we actually see the finished product.
  • I forgot about the latin inferno id GTD. It's been a while. Where's the Brinkster id or ganggreen? Never mind. I see it's up.
  • Latin actually threw out nohing but innuendo and conjecture . Not even one cintella of evidence other than the money factor that jacksons time shold have been up. Anyone want to ask whiy the Eagles still have no defense or why they are 26 million plus dollars below the cap.
  • With the Jackson cut are they now over 30? I don't think they have signed anyone over the amount they used to cut players from the roster.
  • Great question Hollywood.
  • The rumors are saying there is a strong possibility the Raiders are looking at signing him. This would be the perfect landing spot for a classless punk and a gang member.....oops, that's right he said he has no connections with a gang. ;-)
  • Latin I have to address your comments here.

"when he was here, but who's to say the production will drop off when Maclin returns?"

I say so, because Maclin has never ad Jackson type production, and the guy can't be counted on to stay healthy. Maclin for his career will have multi-catch games and then disappear for weeks at a time. Until he proves he's fully recovered even mentioning him and Jackson together is an insult to Jackson. We don't even know if Maclin can produce in this offense.

"Eagles don't just have a knee jerk reaction to players on the team."

Fining or benching a player for skipping meetings wouldn't be a knee jerk reaction it would be a disciplinary action, and if the Eagles were simply planning to cut Jackson why did Chip even call him? Then they cut him over a story laced with assumptions, but they stood by a guy with clear video of him making a racist comment? Why? Maybe cause one guy was making peanuts and the next guy was making 10 mil? I think so. Now the LAPD has come out and stated Jackson was not involved in any murders. The Eagles look stupid now.

http://theredzone.org/BlogDescription/tabid/61/EntryId/41598/LAPD--DeSean-Jackson-not-
    involved-in-gang-related-slayings/Default.aspx

"and ultimately being responsible for dumping DeSean's issues"

Latin this is a flat out lie. The Eagles have been shopping Jackson for months now and the reason they couldn't trade him was cause no team wanted to give up any picks and be forced to take on all of his salary! Jackson refused to restructure in order to facilitate a trade, because he obviously didn't want to leave! So now the Eagles have to try and dirty the kid up as best they can to try and save face.

"What exactly does someone have to do in order to get booted off the Eagles"

You asked the right question here. The answer is obviously ask for more money. Jackson mentions money in a comment to a question by a reporter and the next thing we know he's getting shopped. EVAN MATHIS ASKS FOR MORE MONEY AND THE NEXT THING WE KNOW HES GETTING SHOPPED! You see the pattern here or are you going to tell me Mathis might be in a gang too?

"Also he could be used as a trading pawn in moving up in the draft if the Eagles decide to go this route. Again, it's a smart business move by the Eagles. Either way, they win."

First off like Jackson no team will trade for Mathis in order to take on more salary, but if they do again there won't be a high draft pick involved with such a move. It's clear to me the Eagles are setting a precedence here. Don't ask for more money or we will get rid of you. Take what we give you and be happy, because the system is bigger than the player. Less than two years ago our line was decimated due to injuries. Last season we got lucky. Trading away Mathis when Herremans is unstable makes no sense. It's not a win win situation. It creates two voids in this offense for no reason at all other than money.

"The Eagles are only scratching the surface, and many people didn't even think they would be 10-6 or win the division."

This is why trading away or releasing your best receiving weapon in his prime makes no sense. What are the Eagles trying to build here? They have created a void at a position that will now force them to address that position which likely means they will have to trade up (ultimately costing them more draft picks) so that means they have LESS picks to address other needs with this defense. That's working backwards, and it's not like they are using this free money to sign other players to improve like the Broncos, and the Saints have. The bottom line is the Eagles gave Jackson a bad contract and they wanted to get out from under it at any cost. At this point I don't feel they have improved their roster enough to justify cutting Jackson. They won 10 games last year and nothing I've seen so far shows me they will improve on that number.

"Look at the bright side, at least you don't have to watch someone fumble the ball on the 1 yard line on way towards a sure TD anymore."

We also shouldn't expect to see any Miracle In The Medowlands plays anymore either, and if Jackson goes to a rival we could likely see that play happen against us. Look up Cooper's numbers without Jackson in the lineup. It's not pretty. I sure hope Shady can produce with that extra safety in the box now that Jackson is gone. For that matter Foles can expect a heavy dose of blitzes right in his face now. Kelce and his new contract better be up for the task.

"LOL So let's stop being typical Philly fans and quit the nay-saying before we actually see the finished product."

Yeah because the Eagles have shown us so many Super Bowls victories in the past. Silly me for assuming that getting rid of their best receiver is bad thing to do.
  • My turn.

"I say so, because Maclin has never ad Jackson type production, and the guy can't be counted on to stay healthy. Maclin for his career will have multi-catch games and then disappear for weeks at a time. Until he proves he's fully recovered even mentioning him and Jackson together is an insult to Jackson. We don't even know if Maclin can produce in this offense."

Maclin was the Eagles BEST receiver when he was in the lineup the previous season. Since joining the Eagles in 2009, Maclin has had more catches every season compared to Jackson (excluding his rookie year where Maclin started 13 games and still only caught 6 fewer balls). During this span, Maclin caught 26 touchdowns compared to DeSean's 21 Td's. Jeremy Maclin also caught more passes (258) compared to Jackson's 212 passes. DeSean also fumbled the ball 9 times during this span compared to Maclin's 3 fumbles. So let me reiterate that Maclin was the Eagles best receiver during the time he's been healthy. And to say Maclin is injury prone is also false, since he's been healthy the entire time he's been with the Eagles outside of last year's ACL. Saying Maclin disappears weeks on end is also false. If you want to talk disappearing, DeSean caught 2 TOTAL touchdowns in 2012 compared to Maclin's 7 TD's. DeSean also caught a whopping 2 touchdowns his rookie season (starting 15 games) compared to Maclin's 4 TD's while only starting 13 games. Jackson's best season came last year under Chip Kelly (along with Cooper's best season). Both of them caught TWICE as many passes as they did their previous year and averaged nearly 6 more touchdowns than in 2012 (for both Jackson and Cooper). In comparison, If Maclin doubled his production from the previous year he would have caught 138 passes and 13 TD's (Jackson caught 82 passes for 9 TD's last season). Again, Maclin was the Eagles BEST receiver until he was injured last year.

"Then they cut him over a story laced with assumptions, but they stood by a guy with clear video of him making a racist comment? Why? Maybe cause one guy was making peanuts and the next guy was making 10 mil? I think so. Now the LAPD has come out and stated Jackson was not involved in any murders. The Eagles look stupid now."

I mentioned before that Jackson's salary, missing meetings, and having a diva attitude (wanting a new contract only 2 years into a newly signed deal) was the reason he was cut. Also, I said gang affiliation (i.e. hanging out with gang members and posing in photo's with them) is too close to home for the Eagles. I didn't say he was a gang member. Again, most people are judged by the company they keep, and most people believe apples usually don't fall far from the tree. So... Given the Aaron Hernandez fiasco last season, DeSean's multiple photo's with gang members who were closely linked to the murder of a 14 year old kid isn't going to win any public relations award. Nor is this any assumption. As for Cooper, racial slurs aside (I'm sure Cooper isn't the only one to ever say it, he was just caught on video) the Eagles are willing to withstand a player who was drinking/out of conduct (after a public apology/sensitivity training). Plus someone needed to replace Maclin in the starting lineup last season (who could also block) so Cooper remained on the team. If WR Arreleous Benn had not been injured, perhaps Cooper would have been cut. Who knows.

Again, the Eagles know more about the gang affiliation and also how DeSean is behind closed doors. No team in their right mind cuts a player in the prime of their career if it's not viewed as detrimental to the team moving forward. If the Eagles really wanted to get a draft pick for him, they could have waited until the draft to do so (without tipping their hand that they knew something was up in regards to the gang stuff etc). Obviously they weren't comfortable with the situation moving forward so they cut ties.

"EVAN MATHIS ASKS FOR MORE MONEY AND THE NEXT THING WE KNOW HES GETTING SHOPPED! You see the pattern here or are you going to tell me Mathis might be in a gang too?"

Mathis has been a great player for the Eagles and I highly doubt he hangs around with gang members. Mathis is on the last year of his contract with the Eagles, if another team isn't willing to give up a draft pick and re-negotiate a contract with a guy who's already 32 years old, why should the Eagles pay more than his fair market price? Keep in mind the NFL is a business, and the Eagles feel as though they can keep Mathis at a fair price, and also remind his agent that Mathis will not get a better deal anywhere else (esp when it comes to having to relocate etc). The Eagles are more willing to invest in a younger/ascending player rather than over paying a player who will inevitably be on the decline soon.

"At this point I don't feel they have improved their roster enough to justify cutting Jackson. They won 10 games last year and nothing I've seen so far shows me they will improve on that number."

There was more to cutting Jackson than losing his talent (attitude and work ethic/clashing with the head coach is not a good start etc). Plus you can thank Joe Banner for handing out the poor contract, or perhaps blame DeSean and his agent for demanding such a deal to keep Jackson happy (until he cries again for more $). There wasn't any clear #1 WR in free agency for the Eagles to invest in (not to mention over spending). This years draft has a ton of good WR's so who's to say the Eagles even have to give up a draft pick to get someone who will be productive in the 2nd or 3rd round? The draft hasn't happened, and nothing in free agency was worth over spending for. Therefore, this team is pretty much what it was last year (minus the addition of RB Darren Sproles and S Malcom Jenkins who improve both their respective positions). The Eagles still have a lot of young kids on the team who have plenty of room to improve (and were improving as the season went on last year). What's not to like?

"Look up Cooper's numbers without Jackson in the lineup. It's not pretty."

?

DeSean stared ALL 16 games last season. When did he miss any time? Cooper caught two more passes than DeSean did the previous year, and caught 6 more Td's in comparison. How is Cooper's production (as the #2 receiver) worse off than DeSean's 2012 campaign when was was our #1 WR option? (even though Maclin out produced him in 2012). I'm also not expecting very many "Miracles at the New Medowlands" either, but knowing that Darren Sproles is an excellent return man doesn't make me cringe either. Or perhaps you forgot that Sproles killed us in the last drive of the playoffs vs the Saints last season with his huge kickoff return? Chip Kelly is obviously a brilliant offensive coach. He puts players in positions to win match ups and send defenses scrambling. I have no doubt the Eagles will add speed to the WR corps since Kelly is a speed freak. He also likes bigger WR's who can block (DeSean is far from an excellent blocking WR) so even if the safties are able to creep up closer to the box, the Eagles should be a lot bigger/better with their WR's in terms of blocking. So again, I'm not too concerned with the lack of perceived offensive production if DeSean is not on the team. Next man up!

"Yeah because the Eagles have shown us so many Super Bowls victories in the past. Silly me for assuming that getting rid of their best receiver is bad thing to do. "

Chip Kelly's first year as coach, with many players from the previous regime. He turned a 4-12 team into a 10-6 team with basically the same group of players (under a completely different offensive/defensive scheme). Reid had 14 years to win the Eagles a SB and came up short. This is Kelly's second season and he's yet to put "his" team on the field. It will take at least 3 full seasons to really put his mark on where he wants to be (player wise) so we shall see.

ONE player does not make a team. I am confident that Chip will do what is necessary to get the Eagles in the winning track. The team showed steady improvement last season and it should only get better. DeSean is GONE. Someone will inevitably be the #1 WR and as with sports, winning cures everything. Looking forward to even a better season than last. Can't wait for the draft! :)

• I don't get why so many fans feel the need to flat out exonerate Jackson when we all have seen his selfishness on and off the field. Letting contract issues affect how he plays the game, I've heard at least 3 hosts on WIP state that they have had NUMEROUS reports of issues with Jackson that they didn't report on because they couldn't substantiate them (where there's smoke there's fire in most cases), boneheaded penalties after big plays for no reason at all and the biggest thing I don't get is why so many of these fans look past the Eagles "no comments" on the Jackson situation "KNOWING" it was the Eagles who tipped off the reporter but refusing to believe that there could be any truth to any of the reports. If there weren't pictures of Jackson and the alleged killer, songs cut with the alleged killer and if Jackson could have kept the gang signs off camera his claims that he has no ties just may be a little more believable. Do I think the Eagles front office handled this perfectly, no I don't. Jackson hasn't done anything illegal since his arrest (even though he ended up not being charged) as far as we know and to get nothing in return is hard for me to accept but like I stated before, I get it. I'm not thrilled with it but I get it. If Jackson was more of a team player off the field and if he would have tried harder to keep the image Kelly wanted I'm sure he'd be getting that 10.5 million from the Eagles this year. That to me, is on Jackson.
  • why do you exonerate Jeff Lurie
  • Simply because no matter how you try to paint it...Jeff Lurie is not Daniel Snyder nor is he Jerry Jones. Like I've typed from the beginning of this, point the blame for this one at Chip Kelly.
  • I don't get it, because if Jackson were such a bad apple to the point where the Eagles were portraying him then why in the world did the coach not fine him or suspend him once all season? He didn't even bench him after the Vikings game. Then he calls Jackson only to cut him days later? Seems shady in my opinion. The real issue here isn't about Jackson. It's about the Eagles and how they are willing to let two pro bowl players simply walk over money. A team before the Jackson cut was already over 20 million under the cap is haggling over money. They let Avant go, but kept Jeff Maehl? Dude stinks, but he doesn't make as much money as Avant so he gets to stay.
  • I get it. Desean is gone (but not really considering we will see him twice a year atleast) and you think we can win with guys like Jeff Maehl. Sure hope you're right, because when Maclin goes down that's who we will be counting on.
  • I think the team to beat in our division next year is going to be the FOUR TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPION NEW YORK GIANTS. They have much better ownership than the Cowboys and the Eagles.
  • Here's an interesting read which I'm sure hits on more truths than some on here would like to admit. The main question I have regardless of why the Eagles released Jackson is why they didn't let teams know at the beginning of free agency (at the latest) that Jackson was available by trade.

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-philadelphia-eagles/report-didnt-sink-desean-his-exit-was-sealed.

• Gotta love the tags that are short and sweet and to the point instead of the long winded BS that gets spewed on here from time to time. Geez, if you can't say what you mean in a paragraph or less don't bore people with a bunch of crap that nobody is gonna take the time to read...because it's not impressing anyone even a little bit.
  • You can finish the Bible sooner than some of these posts GR.
  • The bible, hell....I think I could read War and Peace faster than some of these long winded diatribes. ;-)
  • Lol.
  • For as bad as folks want to make him out to be, you certainly don't hear fans crowing about what we have left over.

I deliberately tried to get that started a couple days ago and the story got all of 11 views. Eleven.

Conversely, the fire I accidentally started about LeSean McCoy today, has netted me 512 views (and counting) already.

I think DJax just became the ex we didn't mean to break-up with.
  • My issues with the Eagles have less to do with the fact they split from Jackson, but it's how they split from Jackson. They took too long to attempt to trade him and they never addressed all of his antics during the season. Now everyone has something to say about it (anonymously), but were were they during the season to step up and show him that his crap wouldn't be tolerated. The Jackson saga has me questioning the coaches disciplinary abilities, the GM's decisionmaking (after all he did resign Jackson), and the lack of real leadership on this team. Hopefully Foles can emerge as a leader (but he doesn't seem to have the right makeup for it) and one of these young kids on defense must become a bigger presence on the field and in the locker room (Fletcher Cox) and Chip may not be big on discipline, but dealing with divas is a part of the NFL. Corners and Wide Receivers are the natural divas of the NFL. Some of the best at their positions are the biggest divas and headaches in the league. Chip needs to learn how to deal or learn how to discipline.
  • Well said.

This goes back to all the stuff I was saying when he was hired. If not for the 10-6 record fans wouldn't be looking at all this dysfunction through rose tinted glasses.

If we-d finished 6-10,7-9 like everyone expected and THIS kicked off, there'd be blood in the streets by now.
  • I believe Chip can coach, but there's more to his job than just the Xs and Os. If a player was being insubordinate and he's never fined or suspended and is summarily cut from the team after it deems fishy to me. How as a player can you trust a coach that isn't on the level here? These guys lack discipline. They have for sometime and Chip isn't helping the issue by ignoring it. A better example could have been made if Chip got into Jackson, fined him or benched him. Maybe he still would have his big play receiver had he did.
  • Cheer up guys D-Jax (what y'all call him) was just a one trick pony Press coverage and it's a wrap or in his case.a (rap)
  • Yeah I mean it's not like he was the multidimensional choke artist Tony Romo right? That he guy finds more and more ways to let you Cryboys fans down year after year.
  • I understand the first sentence but not the second. That he guy finds more and more ways to let you Cowboy fans down year after year. What he guy? Anyways the Cowboys have Five Super Bowls and the Seagulls have zero. Now you tell me what team has the choke artists. Peace.
  • Go back to your other ID tools. Everybody knows the Cryboys won d!ck in 2013 so go back to how Romofools.
  • Everybody knows that Tony Romo beat the Eagirlslast year and if he was healthy he would have beat them a second time. Everybody also knows that the Eagirls have zero super bowls and just got rid of their best player for absolutely nothing. Peace H.P.
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Breaking down the NL MVP race

10 young NFL stars having Hall of Fame careers already

MLB trade deadline tracker and analysis

Best, worst in-season trades for each team

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

10 players who will make their first Pro Bowl in 2014

Gallery: The best of July

Most pathetic NFL teams of modern era

NFL players already out for the season

Worst players to get HoF votes since 2004

Gallery: The best of Anastasia Ashley

College football's celebrity fans

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.