November 09, 2012

EZ. You might be about to get your wish

I remember when you said you were warming up to the idea of Chucky being the next head coach. If the rumors are true, you're probably about to get your wish. Me? I actually wouldn't mind that either. To be honest, anything is better than the status quo right now.

21 Comments:
  • I am glad to see the Eagles are thinking about going down this path, because they honestly are a team that has talent. They have just been coached into the wrong direction. I wondered during that Monday Night Game did Lurie actually text Gruden at the point when Gruden was asking about the Eagles contingency plan for Reid.
  • who said the Eagles are thinking about it? Bringing in Gruden probably means keeping Vick.
  • I don't think that's entirely true. I think Jeff Garcia has a better chance of coming back than Vick right now.
  • So, the meddlesome owner who runs the show would give into a coach that he hasn't even hired yet (and when he hasn't even fired his current head coach either)? Vick is due a nice bonus 5 days after the season ends. He will probably be gone before a new head coach is even in place. I would end this with the "hollywood" BOOK IT but I think it sounds stupid so I will leave it out.
  • I just want to see a winner in town.
  • dont backoff. You want a superbowl
  • Winning coach.
  • not goood enough. Say it SUPERBOWL
  • I would LOVE to see that!
  • Thats all I want to hear is Superbowl. Not 9-7 or 11-5 or 1st round of playoffs. SUPERBOWL
  • The Giants went 9-7 and won the Super bowl. There is no guarantee the next coach will automatically win the Bowl either.
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
  • It would be nice if there is mutual interest, but I still want to explore all options.
  • Lot of Hollywoods these days
  • I don't see anyone but you calling for boycotts. I don't see anyone wanting a new owner but you. I don't see anyone clamoring the Eagles keep Vick, but you. No my friend. There is still only one Hollywood.
  • Of course with this season (and last season) there will be people calling for a new coach and change...it is pretty much what I have told you for over two years. It will take a couple of bad seasons to bring around change (I actually stated to hit Lurie's wallet and after last years bad start and 8-8 season and a season that seems bound to be worse this year THAT still hasn't happened at the gates) and not your silly call for boycotts. The difference is that next year there will be excitement by most fans because of that change while you will still be on here somehow trying to oust the owner and whining about 4th round rookies.
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
  • Money makes everything feel okay.
  • who

Updated NBA Draft early entries list

Honest NBA playoffs slogans

Gallery: The best of Barbie Blank

Breakout candidates for the NHL playoffs

Draft needs for all 32 NFL teams

Seven kids on every youth sports team

Behind the scenes with Paulina Gretzky

100 best players of the MLB expansion era

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

Five-round NFL mock draft

Most sacred places in NFL history

10 greatest sports Bubbas of all-time

Hockey fights of the week

Reasons to stop playing recreational sports immediately

This week in MLB replay reviews

BARKER BEAUTIES
WANT MORE?
FOLLOW YARDBARKER:
Youtube_32 Twitter_32 Facebook_32 Rss_32 Email_32
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.