January 13, 2013

Flacco and Foles look alike but couldnt be anymore different

I told you guys Flacco has a cannon and he proved it last night with an MVP like performance vs the Broncos.  He is similar in stature with Nick Foles but thats about where the similarities end.   Flacco has a tremendous arm something Nick Foles will never learn.  Flacco has the ability to make the throws anywhere on the field and do it Ben Rotthlesberger style when necessary.   He is the complete package .  A superbowl calibur QB.   He ALWAYS could make those throws but now makes them look easy.  Foles cant make those throws now and never will.  Thst why I say hes a waste of time.   I dont need to see anymore of Foles to know that at best he will be a dink and dunk QB.  He has a slow release and telegraphing tendencies.   He may learn to read defenses but they will always be able to sit on his passes and wait for that pick six.  Maybe some of you see now why I rave about the Raven front office and Flacco.  No drama.  No quit.  Something that not in the Eagle vocabulary.  We are off course and need a strong commander to redirect this franchise.  Not Howie.  Not Jeffrey.   The chutzpah duo wont get it done.

8 Comments:
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
  • Correction, Spotella...just to provide you with a recap that you obviously forgot about...had the Ravens not give the two TD's during the Kick-off and Punt Return, the game would have never gone into overtime...yeah, SERIOUSLY!!
  • Spot flagged me so Ill rewrite what i wrote. Anyone with half a brain knows that Flacco is playing at top 5 QB level. He was a dropped pass from Superbowl last year and a dropped pass from the AFC Championship the year before. Its his time. Brady and Pats going down.
  • Flacco is a good quarterback, hollywood but top 5? I think that is pushing it.
  • foles played 6 games with a bad line
  • Foles doesnt have a cannon. Flacco does. If you noticed on his 70 yard(air) bomb the ball was as hight as the upper deck. The WR was able to run under it. The CB didnt think the ball could go that far. 18 degrees in thin air.
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Players who'll decide the national title

NFL cheerleader Instagram accounts

Olympian walking again after accident

WATCH: Bucs rookie involved in brawl

Potentially crippling NFL injuries

Manziel fined $12K for middle finger

10 worst owners in all of sports

Rusney Castillo signs with Boston

Harvey Updyke pie toss canceled over death threats

10 bold predictions for the 2014 college football season

Eight fantasy picks who will suck if you draft them

Ranking all 54 NFL primetime games

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.