December 09, 2013

FOLES AND MCCOY.

SIXTY points by Nick Foles and LeSean McCoy in a blizzard. These guys are 2 of the reasons I'm 9-4 and guaranteed a first round playoff bye. Check out what they did for me yesterday:

This time of year you play your studs. I would have also played Rashad Jennings but he was out with a concussion so I had to go with Andre Brown. But I trusted my guys and they haven't disappointed me (so far). With 2 players yet to play I'm down by 25 and change, but look at who I have yet to play and who they play against tonight.

As if I needed another reason to root against the Cowgirls.

2 Comments:
  • Impressive to say the least.
  • 10-4, a bye AND Regular Season Champ (thank you Bears)!

On my other team I barely made the playoffs (4th and final spot), but somehow due to being one of the three 9-5 teams, and tie-breakers (I beat one guy head to head, and split with my division winner, but I scored more points than him though he had a better division record) I won Regular Season Champ in that one as well. But yet I'm pegged as the 4th seed. Wacky.

But what the hey! It's playoff football so I'll take it! I had to mount a 6 game win streak just to qualify, so regardless of when it ends, I'm just happy to be in position to defend my crown (2011 AND 2012 League Champ.)

If I 3-peat there will be no living with me :)

Breakout candidates for the NHL playoffs

Draft needs for all 32 NFL teams

Seven kids on every youth sports team

Behind the scenes with Paulina Gretzky

100 best players of the MLB expansion era

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

Five-round NFL mock draft

Most sacred places in NFL history

10 greatest sports Bubbas of all-time

Hockey fights of the week

Reasons to stop playing recreational sports immediately

This week in MLB replay reviews

Brittney Palmer redefines sexy

12 college football coaches who are on the rise

Best bargain NFL free agents still available

BARKER BEAUTIES
WANT MORE?
FOLLOW YARDBARKER:
Youtube_32 Twitter_32 Facebook_32 Rss_32 Email_32
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.