November 26, 2012

Freezing my nuts off for these hapless BUMS

Yeah, Im actually taking that free ticket.  Im going to see the eagles with my son tonite.  I couldnt reject the opportunity to hear for myself the insults, slurs and outright contempt the eagles fans have for the phat phuck.   I hope the fans dont dissapoint me .  I expect a nothing but booing and losers tonite at this game.  And yes I am joining them in this cesspool called the stinc.

2 Comments:
  • You got your wish, and the eagles actually found a way to make the panthers look like a good team, quite an accomplishment. And while I would never wish injury on any player, I have to admit jackson going down was kind of gratifying...I can still see that tasteless unprofessional way he took the ball into the end zone when Matt Dodge made the mistake of punting to him. Somehow punks like that always get what's coming to them in the end.
  • Anyone think Babin was found to be the Cancer in the Eagles locker room. By the way he acts on his Twitter account I wouldn't be surprised.
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Most pathetic NFL teams of modern era

NFL players already out for the season

Worst players to get HoF votes since 2004

Gallery: The best of Anastasia Ashley

College football's celebrity fans

Career moment of each HoF inductee

One question for every NFL team heading into camp

10 best play calls from the 2013 college football season

Most controversial NFL suspensions

Best, worst in-season trades for each team

Gallery: Instagrams of the week

Most underpaid players in the NFL

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.