March 10, 2014

GET FOLES A WEAPON

NOW is a great time to think about the future. Aside from Safety it doesn’t seem like the Eagles feel they have any real weaknesses to address, since they've basically stood pat so far. If that’s the case, draft us somebody who can help out down the line.

While most of the talk has been about Defense this offseason, I want to slow it down a little and bring it back to the Offense for a minute.

We need to get Nick Foles a new weapon. Contract and/or trade issues aside, we owe it to the guy. After saving Riley Cooper’s career last year, Foles should (within the confines of Chip Kelly’s system), get some say in whatever new stud gets brought in here.

6 Comments:
  • comment below viewing threshold

show comment

• Odell beckham looks like the guy to get sadly. Niners gm said he hasn't talked with eagles.
  • Hes gonna need a weapon or two or three or four if Jackson leaves.
  • comment below viewing threshold

show comment

• I'm covering how the Eagles can overcome the loss of DJax in an article I'm posting tomorrow. It won't be as hard as you might think.

If you haven't already, check it out http://eaglemaniacal.com/

I'm up over 100 veiws a day now, but everyone keeps putting their comments on FB or Google+, and they're always so BRIEF. Different crowd I guess.
  • I don't know what Jackson has done, but considering the NFL has murderers, abusers, racists, and animal killers on several different rosters today Jackson better have done something fairly terrible for them to want him gone this bad. I don't see how the Eagles openly admitting (if it's true) to release Jackson if they can't trade him increases their chances of doing so. You know they should have started this process prior to the beginning of the free agent period if they really wanted to get rid of him. It seems all this started after the rumor of Jackson being a gang banger. The Eagles must know something really messed up about Jackson for any of this to make any sense.
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

New Redskins stadium in the works

Ranking the top 10 NFL running backs

Josh Shaw admits faking rescue story

Writers talk KD's big sponsor choice

Boxer in custody after shooting cousin

Gordon a contender for AL MVP?

Second-year NFL breakout players

Boris Becker's gross case of tennis elbow

ESPN 'regrets' Sam showering report

'Madden 15' has hilarious glitches

Gordon's suspension upheld by NFL

Ned Yost rips Royals fans for poor attendance at games

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.