January 10, 2013

GOING ON THE DEFENSIVE!!!

This is a re-post from a couple days ago because my stalker (20dawk) missed it earlier. 

PREAMBLE!!!!

PREREQUISITES for the EAGLES coaching job should include at least 4 years of NFL experience. Handling grown men who are now millionaires and national stars in some cases is not a job for a guy with bottle in his mouth. you want a college coach? Go watch a college game! This is the NFL. If you don't know what that means stop reading RIGHT NOW, because I don't want you tracking your stupid all over my post!

THE MEAT!!!

I like the idea of Seattles Defensive Coordinator Gus Bradley, as long as we can manage an OC that favors ball-control so that my Defense can have time to rest. Fast "Three and Outs" burn down a Defense and can act like quicksand on morale. Lost in how good Seattle is, are the facts that they are DEAD LAST in passing attempts and FIRST in rushing attempts. 

A solid Defense, plus LeSean McCoy and Bryce Brown making like Marshawn Lynch and Rob Turbin? With more talent than Seattle has on the outside and at TE?? We don't have a Russell Wilson (could have) , but we do have some decent options at QB, even if Michael Vick leaves. If Vick stays, then it's back to him in Atlanta with Warrick Dunn and T.J.Duckett; because at 15 mil he'd HAVE TO START. Don't agree? I don't recall asking your opinion!

I want a winning ball club again. I want playoff games. I could give a **** about the trophy. So go get me a Defensive HC and a ball-control Offense. 

Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

College football's most improved teams

Best MLB prospects by projected WAR

Gallery: Wrestlers dressed like dorks

Five QBs who Miami let leave Florida

NBA free agency and trade tracker

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

NFL coaches on the hot seat in 2014

The top 32 fantasy QBs for 2014

Best NFL player at every number

NFL cheerleader calendar blowout

NFL teams with best homefield advantage

Gallery: The best of Hannah Ferguson

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.