December 03, 2012

Good RIDDANCE!

You all know I am a fan of Juan Castillo & don't believe he deserved to be fired.. I'm sure we all regret that Decision by Reid after the bye week.

Today Reid made a great move though!  He Fired  JIM WASHBURN! 

That is by far the best in-season move we have made in YEARS!

GOOOD RIDDANCE YOU PIECE OF TRASH!!!!! Go coach for the lions.

13 Comments:
  • Isn't this the point where you blame the fans for him being gone?
  • :) cute
  • This is a cheap attempt of Lurie to prop up Reid. If you throw sh*t against the wall enough it might stick.. Not good enough. Reid has to go.
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
  • I have no problem with getting rid of that jerkoff but this is the only season in recent memory where Reid want an arrogant a-hole. Is this a Reid trick or a changed coach? If hes trully changed and explains his decsions and Lurie explains why he still wants Andy and its about winning a superbowl Im willing to put the past behind and support him. But we need a clear bold methodology of how this decision was ascertained not just a force feeding other wise I continue my venemous attacks on the organization. They need to bow to the fans for achange.
  • Your venomous attacks on the organization? LOL. Do you honsetly think the Eagles ever hear or see your BS? If they ever did (and they don't) do you think they would take your bizarre rants seriously?
  • This is the best Eagles forum out there! They should be smart and listen to us.. That philadelphiaeagles.com forum is just JUNK..
  • LOL, Zukny. Next time (which will be the first) the Eagles come out and admit to getting advice from forums like this one is when I become certain they have no clue to what they are doing. Wasn't it you that threw out the forum on how fans keep calling for change? I agreed with you on that point but disagreed that certain moves were the fans' fault. How many different opinions do fans discuss in a day? How many times do fans change their opinions on palyers...on coaches...on how an owner should run his business? What side of the fanbase do they listen to since opinions are all over the place in many situations? Many media outlets and these forums are there for us to discuss what we FEEL need to be done but I don't expect the Eagles to change what they do based on what the majority of the fans want. That would be their dumbest move yet.
  • They do need to listen to the fans. The fans put their bread on the table. Without the fans what do they have? The fans are clearly telling Lurie they need wholesale changes. That doesnt mean just a new coach but a new way of doing business. If Lurie thinks its business as usual in Philly I think he needs to wake up. Being the worst team in the league isnt going to sit well or for long with the fans. watch and learn GTD
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
  • Business as usual is the most successful stretch for the Eagles in franchise history yet you try to make it seem like it was their worst. Things will change with a new coach and a new quarterback and so far Roseman has done things somewhat differently than Banner. Lurie is a hands off owner and I hope that he continues to be just that.
  • Thank God we have Numdy Dumbdy in the back field.
  • comment below viewing threshold

show comment

Ranking the best NFL free agents still available

Updated NBA Draft early entries list

Honest NBA playoffs slogans

Gallery: The best of Barbie Blank

Breakout candidates for the NHL playoffs

Draft needs for all 32 NFL teams

Seven kids on every youth sports team

Behind the scenes with Paulina Gretzky

100 best players of the MLB expansion era

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

Five-round NFL mock draft

Most sacred places in NFL history

10 greatest sports Bubbas of all-time

Hockey fights of the week

Reasons to stop playing recreational sports immediately

BARKER BEAUTIES
WANT MORE?
FOLLOW YARDBARKER:
Youtube_32 Twitter_32 Facebook_32 Rss_32 Email_32
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.