February 11, 2013

Has Andy ever figured out whether the Eagles got their hands on some of his sons steroids?

Do you think the truth will ever come about what reids son was doing with steroids in the Eagles training facility.  isnt the league a little bit concerned about the presence of steroids in an  Eagle training facility?  I mean thats the story of the year but nobody wants to touch it.

24 Comments:
  • The only rumblings I have heard is that the police think that Reid's son got the steroids in Baltimore from some accountant that wears tin foil caps. Nothing else has circulated. I'll let you know what I hear.
  • sorry GTD but its that great front office of yours that somehow got themselves in bed with Reids drug addict son.
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
  • http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/register/joinleague?.scrumb=

ID…4519
    Password…kiseki

Please join my league
  • Never did baseball fantasy before. I may give it a try.
  • Ill say it again
    how would the blogger like for us to rehash the death of his son??? HUH?????
  • It's a little different because Reid will never read this, kellyscott but you are still right, it is classless. If you haven't noticed by now class and hollywood really don't go hand in hand.
  • Spot why are you being a retard? You make alot of accusations that have no basis in fact. First, i dont care how much money anyone has but i do care when someone has alot and doesnt spend it on his franchise. You know hwat Im saying? If you are gonna jump in a rich mans hobby play by the rules. Dont lock that wallet up. I like Mr. Boshotti in Balto. Hes a great successful rich owner. have you ever heard me bad mouth him? i bad mouth Lurie because hie isnt self made. hes a mommas boy. His momma took out a loan against their trust funds to help Lurie land the Eagles. Hand me a billion dollars and I dont think I would have much trouble buying a sports franchise. So its not the money but how you obtain it. Boshotti has cash flow. Cash flow from outside sources means more money available to spend on your team. He is a owner I respect. Mr. Boshotti. Jeffrey Lurie.
  • ever try talking to a wall?
    lets try hollywood??? your son had died?as in the same as Reids son did? lets continue to jabber about it, would you like it?
    if you say it wouldnt bother you?? ever hear the song by the group The Castaways? liar liar? Im done
  • Under the circumstances of his death, would it be better to just forget his son altogether. Is Andy the victim?
  • Very nice and extremely true, Spotella. You would like to think that at least some things are untouchable to even people like hollywood. If the steroids were still a story I would't rip him for briging them up but they aren't a story anymore. What's funny about him bringing this up again is that a while back when hollywood was trying to tell us that Reid wouldn't get a head coaching gig in the NFL he also stated that Reid wouldn't even be discussed anymore and he would be forgotten. Seems to me that the only thing hollywood has forgotten is his own words.
  • Ill never forget about that a-hole. And when the story breaks from some low life scum bag thats looking to plea bargain on a petty crime.t the use of steroids at the eagle training camp will be exposed then you will agree that Reid was pure garbage. the story will come out when that flea bag is caught.
  • ...and I wouldn't be surprised to hear that the petty thief rescinds his plea and says he was bribed to make that statement by an accountant wearing a tinfoil cap while wandering the streets of Baltimore.

• Quit hiding behind your bosses desk. Come out and be a man. Take charge of your own life. Develop something, start a business. Be your own man . Not owned then we can start to talk about who wears that tinfoil.
  • Not exactly sure how to translate your nonsense but this isn't about me at all, hollywood. This is about your idiotic posts discussing what has become a non-story. No one in this area has brought this up in quite a while but you continue to....why? All it does is show us what kind of person you are.
  • Your a 9 to 5 flunky. You take orders . I give them. You where a tinfoil hat. Thats an order. You need it.

Update: February 16, 2013
    sorry wear! GTD the the 9 to 5er
  • You're 50 now, right? 50 and just never going to get it...that's extremely sad!

Ranking the best NFL free agents still available

Updated NBA Draft early entries list

Honest NBA playoffs slogans

Gallery: The best of Barbie Blank

Breakout candidates for the NHL playoffs

Draft needs for all 32 NFL teams

Seven kids on every youth sports team

Behind the scenes with Paulina Gretzky

100 best players of the MLB expansion era

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

Five-round NFL mock draft

Most sacred places in NFL history

10 greatest sports Bubbas of all-time

Hockey fights of the week

Reasons to stop playing recreational sports immediately

BARKER BEAUTIES
WANT MORE?
FOLLOW YARDBARKER:
Youtube_32 Twitter_32 Facebook_32 Rss_32 Email_32
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.