February 14, 2013

Hello Dennis Bye Bye Nick

Is it still open competition in training camp.  Its open  for the third string position between Foles and Edwards.  I might give it to Foles because of salary considerations.  But face it.  Vick is the starter and Dixon will be the #2 by season opener.  They could make it look respectable by giving Foles the #2  nod for one  or two bad games if Vick is hurt and then hello Dennis.  Foles is swiftly making his way to the exit sign.  The guy is a thrid stringer.  Can you say 3rd string Foles maybe?

22 Comments:
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
  • I find it fascinating that someone at your age and football experience is unable to evaluate talent properly. The fact taht you actually wanted Foles as a starter is perplexing. I mean how dumb can you get really. That dope IS NOT a starter. Is your pea brain functioning properly? What does that mean boyfriend? You sound like a child and worse yet you know nothing about football.
  • Whose front office are you working for again?
  • Each day- becomes more and more depressing. It is becoming very hard to be an eagles fan. I am just so tired of quarterbacks that are stupid, run first pieces of crap!

I want someone that stands tall in the pocket and can play! Please god do not have Vick and Dixon be the guys
  • Reports are that the Chiefs and Eagles are talking trade. Nothing less than a 3rd should be accepted for Foles. Not cause I think he's that good. Rather anything less would mean a wasted pick. I seriously doubt Dennis Dixion can beat out Vick. This open competition seems heavily stacked in Vick's favor.
  • Eagles still playing games with the fans. More than ever. The credibility meter is dropping. Time will tell.
  • If The Eagles were smart only about 5 players should be considered off limits to a trade and none of them play quarterback for them.
  • A tribute to the phat phucks leadership. Nobody worth sh*t. But players and teams can change. It looks like kelly has some tactics of his own. Pretty sneaky but impressve so far.
  • I'm still in the wait and see mode when it comes to Kelly. Some of the moves I have liked, but others not as much.
  • What I dont like is that they arent being honest. If its Vick say it. Dont beat around the bush. The front office always feel the need to be non-commital. Thats not how superbowl teams are built. they are built on focus.
  • Maybe...just maybe Kelly is being honest when he says it's an open competition. I know honesty is a strange thing to you but...
  • How does he just leave, "genius"? You really do have this football thing all figured out, don't you?
  • LOL I was going to ask the same question but YB blocked me.
  • If he's going to rip us at least he should have something intelligent to type...or at least he shouldn't show us how stupid he is.
  • I think Foles should stay on the roster for added depth. Let him develop.
  • comment below viewing threshold

show comment

• I can't argue against this logic. All I can do is hope Chip Kelly knows what the heck he is doing.
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Most controversial NFL suspensions

Best, worst in-season trades for each team

12 managers who are on the hot seat

25 most memorable plays in NFL history

10 NHL players looking to bounce back in 2014-15

Most confrontational sports interviews

MLB trade deadline tracker and analysis

The biggest busts in WWE history

Introducing the scale of NFL sadness

College football's most improved teams

Best MLB prospects by projected WAR

Gallery: Wrestlers dressed like dorks

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.