May 25, 2013

helping vs critizing

I think people do better when they are  praised!

lets take a coach, why would someone want to try to play for jerk? and I mean someone who never pats you on the back? sure we need to be criticized at some point, did I say we don't? 

this is like someone LIKE and sounding LIKE most conversations? Like me ?  I am not a person who is a very good writer at least I'm honest.

This also reminds me of the armchair coaches I see right here on the yard? Thinking they can coach? while many couldn't coach a church league team.

Sure its our opinions but in the case of the Philadelphia eagles and Chip Kelly? lets wait and find out what really happens? My god in a lot of cases some would and might as well be honest ? see Chip get fired???

I think I could have played more sports in high school  , only if a coach had shown some encouragement towards me?  No they didn't and I quit.

I hadn't really thought about playing sports until my last year in JR high, so my experience was very limited, most of the guys I played with started at a very young age. I think the coaches were more interested in the kids with more sports experience then I had.

I often feel and again being honest, I feel as the kid who show up for practice everyday? works his A " off only to be seated for game day? that's right hardly ever gets a shot, But shows up at practice on time, and I've see this , But the others show up late??? that my good buddies is double standards!

No I didn't really start the writing process until a few years ago, when a  few of us blogged on foxsports, and I'm sorry to some of my Detractors, I got some good comments, No I write stupid sometimes an I know that its my humor!

Do I criticize others? huh?  NO, why I think I better tend to my own backyard before I start judging others? how many here are getting paid to write? If so I'd get out of the minor leagues fast!

It really irks me when I see other bloggers having no chance in the hot place I call hell, for anyone to see or read their hard researched blogs, why because as JJ our long lost blogger from fox used to say when he heard we were being sent here? the word buried, meaning unless you blogged about the...gee guess who, blogs would be buried and isn't that the truth!

I read everyday In my research On here the many zero comment blogs ,  lets look shall we?

countless entertainment blogs, No comments.

a guy who wrote a college basketball blog and without my comment? his hard written blog might be buried along side the titanic?

In April I wrote a blog about track and field? but you'd never know it? buried blogs brought to you by? a mislead blog site known as yardbarker.

Am I saying this to be Donkeys backside, No ,I'm saying this to maybe send a message to the owners of yardbarker, maybe retool the site so others might get their blogs out!

Why advertise your site, and not allow others the opportunity to show off  their blogs?

When ever I write a blog, I do a ton of research to get my facts straight, then the ton of research goes "no where man?"

Lately I've read how yardbarker is losing its popularity? gee I wonder why?

When I chaired AA meetings a few years ago but really not that long ago,, the gloom and doom I saw? why not be happy in ones recovery?

I see this here, all the gloom and doom over what? a game? ok I know ? 's all over so? making a damn point!

yes pros make money coaching or the athletes, coaches make money as in jobs, but My god in heaven, some are almost in a church watching sports, get a  grip.   Last year My friend saw a sign on a tailgater at Autzen stadium home to the Oregon ducks,"we go to church every Saturday" now unless your an idiot?   doesn't that mean church is college football?

I've really wondered  about our priorities in life, our sports talk guy has stated you can yell all you want bee and moan all you want but, 15 minutes after the game , if your not over it? you have  big problem, and you know he's right on!

I really feel sorry for some, who take sports   so serious , my younger brother used to throw stuff when the trail blazers lost a  game? LOOK OUT??

Sure its ok to love sports, but when  it comes to life or death?  this is why I found out I'm a fan not a fanatic? last year when my father at a tailgater said I don't see how Oregon allowed Colorado to score two TD's ? the score at half was 56-0? final "70-14, we beat the tar out of them plus dad? don't you think the 3rd or 4th string was in???

That was when I knew I'm not a sports fanatic folks. I'm a fan.

I see fights at sports events why? drinking, sure I used to be one, not anymore.

Its ok to have a passion for sports BUT when it starts a fight or wanting one?

Ill say this until the day I die "Isn't sports just a game? "

2 Comments:
  • Every article you have ever written is filled with criticisms of others with your confusing passive aggressive style. Stop acting like a whiny victim. If you need a hug go see a therapist.
  • funny thing is you keep reading my blogs....
    don't like???? don't read
    this reminds me of radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh...people hate him? liberals hate him....But they listen.....thanks for reading and thanks!
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Eight fantasy picks who will suck if you draft them

Ranking all 54 NFL primetime games

50 Cent's funny challenge to Floyd Mayweather

Toss pies at Harvey Updyke for charity

Cheerleaders of the AP Top 25

'Johnny Clipboard' shirt is perfect

Colts GM calls out Trent Richardson

VY would have returned for senior season at Texas

WATCH: Angels ace carted off with injury

Lester unlikely to return to Boston

Steelers RBs arrested together

Report: Suns looking to trade Eric Bledsoe

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.