February 20, 2013

I can't believe I'm asking this.

I came back after a couple days absence because there was too much BS going on and it looks as though things came to a boil I am happy I missed all of it because it looks like it got ugly.

One thing I've noticed though is the lack of responses from Holly.  Don't get me wrong, it's not that I like the guy but honestly I am worried about him.  this seemed to be his whole life.  Has anyone heard from him?  I wonder if they pulled his account as they did 20dawk's.

19 Comments:
  • I can't believe you're asking either but I was wondering myself, honestly. LOL. I just checked for his account and it's there. Maybe he's on vacation or something. I'm sure he'll be back.

Can you believe that the first time I tried posting this response to you yardbarker's commenting policy blocked me...it told me to slow down and called me a motormouth...my first comment ON YOUR POST!

Yeah, YARDBARKER...your commenting policy works perfectly and doesn't need to be looked at!
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
  • he might be waiting for the NFL season
    a thought
  • hes probably taking a brake
  • Don't worry about 20dawk I'm here I was trying to ask the same thing to gtd but they blocked me saying the same slow down motormouth here's what I was trying to say to him
    Only problem with emails is I can't get to them on my iPod n can't log into this or any account on my pc. I could create another 20dawk account but at this point it just seems point less. There is hardly football talk and with this added on it just seems like another reason to go on other sites n say f this whole place.

Have u seen anything from holly lately?? Last thing I seen on him was a couple days ago. Maybe he got the boot too, but his posts r still on here so maybe he's just been off for another reason
  • You would have to email them using whatever mail account you have. You would be giving them your real name and email account but honestly 20dawk...they already have all your personal information anyway. They know who we are. That is one reason I hesitate in believing romorules claims that he is a mod. I think even Jeff Kloster would put a stop to one of his mods letting people know that he was a mod after years of harassing them on line...romorules harassing us and knowing our personal information couldn't be good for yardbarker...I just don't get why Jeff would ignore him making these claims if he isn't a mod either. It makes no sense either way but that is what this site has become...a mystery. Yardbarker seems happy to have it that way.

I'm sure hollywood will be back. He's been gone for days before. I'm sure he will be thrilled that everyone was worried about him. LOL.
  • I think it's cause all the drama causes more hits from us which in return is better looking for advertisements. Companies don't care if everyone is angry as long as they see their ad n as long as they pay YB Jeff isn't gonna care what we say. The only was to stop this bs I think is to take a page out of Hollys book n boycott. Just use bleacher report or another site hey if we go in there we should see romo that's where he said he's going as a pats fan
  • Letting barkers walk because of the drama isn't good for this site either. Yardbarker hurt themselves in the long run. I know the drama is why Wheelman, kristin and hockeygoddess don't post here anymore and I wouldn't doubt many more left for the same reason. We argue, we'll continue to do that but if IDs were limited to one and we knew who we were addressing, if barkers didn't have to watch out for some ass posing as a woman to try to make a fool out of a fellow barker and then brag about it later then this site may have kept more barkers. It isn't the football arguments that killed this site...that's part of what brought people here. It's all the extra drama that yardbarker enabled for years.
  • I know what u mean but now that their are 10(?) of us it seems like an effort to get more hits. It may have been his plane all along n didn't think people would leave or so many would after dmac left.
  • I missed McNabb posting on here and from what it looked like when I checked out his posts in the past there were a hell of a lot of barkers on here back then. McNabb leaving could have been a reason for so many people exiting, probably was but we don't even get the Cowboy fans on here anymore...fans not frauds. Romorules even went after Monster although I highly doubt that's why he doesn't come here anymore...I would guess it's because there are only 10 of us. He probably get's no enjoyment out of it. The extra drama is why the Sweez left though. Accusations from hollywood led to him and the Sweez posting pictures of each other and the Sweez pushed the limit to where hollywood ran him off the site with legal threats. Why didn't yardbarker put a stop to that before it got to that point? We aren't supposed to make personal attacks (I know I have called hollywood a few names in the past that I shouldn't have but I never have gotten vulgar) but yardbarker allows almost every one of their rules to be broken as long as videos aren't involved (and pictures now) and as long as barkers don't spell cursewords correctly. They could have done more and still can. I get that they want the hits...I'm sure it is why they have allowed romorules to do his thing with so many IDs but where has that got them now? I actually pulled a "flip' the last time I sent Jeff an email asking him to help us out. I told him that maybe I should look into sending my emails to the advertising servors or the companies that advertise themselves and appeal to them and let them know what goes on here...that may still happen. I wonder how they would feel about knowing how much of this traffic is nothing but one or two men making up fake IDs? Just don't think that this site is worth all that trouble.
  • FYI Hollywood's most recent comment was 6 hours ago. I think he's fine.
  • im still waiting for the NFL season?? or has it already begun?
  • Dont worry . I wont leave except in a casket. Thanks for the concern but Im in for the duration. Death or superbowl win
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

MLB postseason odds post deadline

Paul George suffers horrific injury

PGA Tour: Johnson is not suspended

MLB players who still might be traded in August

Gallery: Instagrams of the week

Pacquiao likely to retire in 2016

Can Vince McMahon save TNA and WWE?

WATCH: TV station airs unfortunate Ray Rice blooper

College football's best coordinator duos

Best fantasy options at every position

Bosh: I was close to leaving Miami

Goodell defends Ray Rice punishment

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.