November 11, 2012

I have a feeling the Dallas game is the game we will finally see what Foles can do.

Just watched a replay of the game against the Saints and Vick was hurrendous. On the opening play of the game,he had Maclin wide open,but threw a failed bomb to Desean.

This guy is horrible,cant read a defense to save his life. Ware and Ratliff are licking their chops to get after this idiot. I think this is the game Eagles fans finally get their wish. Vick will play horrible against Dallas and either get hurt or benched. I just have a gut feeling we will see Foles at some point in this game.

30 Comments:
  • Me and a Cowboys fan at work were actually cracking jokes about this one. He called it a "Pink Slip on a Pole" match. Pretty apropos if you ask me.
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
  • Called it before the game
  • good call
  • Maclin was WIDE OPEN on that pass and Bryce Brown picked up the blitz well.
  • You are really smart . This guy is a backup at best. Eagles suck like big german shepard doo doo on a cold winter day.
  • Actually Spotella, part of the loss was on him with a badly thrown ball for the pick 6 and him holding onto the ball too long on his fumble for a touchdown. Pretty much looked like some of Vick's games this year. The kid is a rookie and will make his share of mistakes but most fans will hope he will develop and can play some football and he did do some good things out there. Hollywood on the other hand will hope he falls flat on his face so that he can type he told us so...and he calls himself a fan.

Excuse hollywood's yogism, he's excited that the Eagles lost and he can blame a rookie quarterback instead of having to defend a NEVER has been. Hollywood, what the hell is "Eagles suck like German shepard doo doo on a cold winter's day" supposed to mean?
  • I'm not going to rip Foles for doing what Vick has been doing all season
  • Not ripping him, Eazy. Just being honest. I obviously hope he will show us that he can play and I saw nothing today that tells me he will be a star or a back up. He drove the team to a couple of TDs and he made some mistakes. He is a rookie...anybody that expected more is foolish.
  • He made some mistakes it's true, but he played about
    how I expected a guy just thrown into his first game would.
    He impressed me enough to want to see more of him.
  • Same here.
  • I agree Spotella and have stated the same. May as well see what Foles can do. Two and a half years of Vick turnovers and mediocre ball to bad ball is enough for me to see he isn't the future...not to mention why stick with Vick when there is no doubt he is gone next year.
  • bobby hoying was composed too. I think he can throw the deep ball. Problem is velocity. So far that I can see.
  • You are gonna get it!
  • Not going to rip on Foles for his play in this one. He had some bright spots, but he also made some mistakes. Remember the kid didn't get any practice all week. Hopefully he can play the next game. At least the defense seemed to get a little fired up after the rookie got into the game.
  • Yeah, they did. 3 touchdowns by the offense and special teams...big plays that don't happen very often.
  • Vick was playing ok until he got hurt. Clearly the line was blocking better. Its very strange that the offnsive line was useless all season until this game. Very peculiar. In fact it seems almost like a vendetta vs Vick.
  • Of course it could also mean that Mile Vick was the problem. It meant Vick was holding the ball too long. The first drive Vick got the ball out of his hand quickly. They went down the field and scored. After that Vick became his old self again and got himself concussed. The same went for Foles. Early he got rid of the football and didn't get hit. Later he started to hold the ball too long and all of his problems started. THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS GET RID OF THE FOOTBALL.
  • You pretty much nailed it, Eazy. Look at hollywood scrambling. Can't just admit that what we typed all along may have been the reason Vick was getting hit so much...HE HOLDS ONTO THE BALL TOO FREAKING LONG! Instead he types about "vendettas" and "percular goings on"...and he gets upset when I type to him his comments are nothing but BS!

HOLLYWOOD! Stop the BS and I will stop typing that you BS! Simple as that!
  • *peculiar
  • Yeah for some strange reason 4 backup linemen have a vendetta against Mike Vick. That has to be the reason. LMAO.
  • Hollywood only types the truth, Eazy! LOL!
  • Very disappointing game. Foles may get better with some experience, haven't seen enough of him to tell if he has ability to be a starting quarterback.
  • Hopefully Reid gets Foles some playing time soon...have to see what he has.
  • This game was only disappointing if there were delusions that this team has what it takes to turn this thing around. We have been watching this group of guys since they have been here. They have never shown they are capable of turning anything around until they were officially out of the playoff picture. They are too weak minded to win.
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Maroney underage in hacked photos

T-Mac considering NBA comeback

Storylines for each Week 1 NFL game

Welker suspended four games

Best, worst MLB players of August

Cowboys looking to add Michael Sam

Irsay suspended six games, fined $500K

NFL player's odd reason for face tattoo

Tebow drafted over Henne in fantasy

Texans, J.J. Watt agree on extension

WATCH: Pacquiao's tribute to NFL

Raiders name Derek Carr starter

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.