February 12, 2013

I think everyone forgets Sports is Entertainment

yes the jobs we see in the NFL, NBA, MLB and the list goes on...are in the entertainment field like it or not.

How would these perform?? without us the fans?

and isn't it just a game? a team wins and a team loses...doesnt take an idiot to figure that out .

I get rather tired of hearing the whiners, these are never satisfied???  lets say Philadelphia?? wins the Super bowl, the 76ers win the NBA title, the flyers win ??? some wouldnt be satisfied no matter what???

When I go to ball game? I try  to go to enjoy to have fun , make it a nice evening lets say Im going to watch the Eugene, Emeralds play single A baseball, why go ?? if all im going to do is get mad? why wate the money?? I can get peed off at home! and why ruin it for the other fans?

4 Comments:
  • Lighten up KS. People are going to be the way they are going to be. Stop whining about people whining. You won't change their minds. Have fun watching all of your Oregon minor league and college teams. You don't have an idea of what it's like to live on the east coast and how we grew up. People are just different over here.
  • Stop whining about people whining...just beautiful, Eazy and extremely acurate.

kellyscott, I think that most people rememeber that sports are there for us to be entertained but sometimes we all forget things in the heat of a moment. One thing I am certain of, you sometimes forget where you are blogging. Why else would you constantly take shots at your target audience? If it' simply to get us to respond than you are no better than that young child misbehaving so he gets attention.
  • yes going to ball games as a fan and have a good time. but its FUN for fans to see their team WIN. thats why people complain. because they are invested. they spend money on tickets and merchandise because they like that team. they want that team to do right by them and win. eagles fans can be a little critical from time to time no doubt about it, but they only want to see their team win. this isn't pee wee football anymore these guys are paid professionals. if these guys were just playing for the fun of the game they wouldn't demand monster contracts. you want big time $ you gotta bring in the Ws. otherwise you're gonna get bashed by fans
  • I recall when JJ a friend of mine when we blogged on foxsports said when fox was going to send us here to yardbarker?? he said we would get buried and never get a comment...was he wrong!
    hey I agree about what you guys have said
    but I love it when I get a look here on the yard, when before??? nothing!!!!!

NFL teams with the biggest adjustments to make

10 of our favorite pitches by Baseball Prospectus

Best bargain NFL free agents still available

What your stadium food choice says about you

10 biggest misses by NFL Draft experts

Leanna Decker power ranks the NBA playoffs

Hockey fights of the year

Five ways to improve the NFL draft

Video: Stanley Cup celebrations since '49

Updated NBA Draft early entries list

Gallery: Dancers of the NBA playoffs

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

Five-round NFL mock draft

10 best scenes from baseball movies

10 GIFs that sum up the Mike Woodson era in NYC

BARKER BEAUTIES
WANT MORE?
FOLLOW YARDBARKER:
Youtube_32 Twitter_32 Facebook_32 Rss_32 Email_32
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.