July 16, 2013

I Wanted To Take A Break....

Right now I’m in the process of purchasing a new home (having it built) and moving my parents up north again. I am helping them come back up this way since my father is having a lot of medical problems in NC. With everything going on I wanted to spend a little less time on this site, but I’m gone 2 days and the place went to crap. We have threads crying about how fans allegedly have no hope is the number one article on the site. Others writing correction; complaining about who MIGHT BE STARTING IN EAGLE GREEN NEXT SEASON? How pathetic are some of us going to get considering we are making up problems that don’t even exist? On top of that I’m sure some would rather turn this site into Raiders East. Black IS THE NEW PINK BTW judging how soft and terrible those Raiders will be next season. In fact from this moment on any post made by me regarding the panty raiders will be done in pink. Moving along I just wanted to encourage you fellows who are fighting the good fight. Fighting the truth fight to keep it up. Don’t get swallowed into the mentality of those who don’t ROOT FOR THAT COLOR GREEN LIKE YOU DO!  You see to them our beloved Eagles are the 2nd team or the other woman in another city. Today our beloved Eagles have a new coach and al these people want to do is cry. Cry about Andy Reid’s treatment. Cry about problems that don’t exist. Cry racist when fans say they are tired of Vick and the laundry list of FOOTBALL RELATED PROBLEMS HE BRINGS TO THIS TEAM ALONE! On a side note how can you people cry so much about problems that don’t exist, but simply ignore the ones that do? The irony is these same cry babies who a crying about nothing are going to tell you that you aren’t being a real fan when you boo Jeremy Maclin for dropping a game winning touchdown, or if by some chance Vick wins the QB competition, they will say you’re a terrible fan when boo Mike because he had 4 interceptions, and two fumbles (you know Vick being Vick.) in a loss to a divisional rival. So as long as the mentality on this site is to whine and cry about nothing, and ignore actual issues and problems I will continue to be here to put the whiners back in their place. Go Eagles! Go Chip Kelly! Screw all those other teams that aren’t the E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!

5 Comments:
  • A little note about myself. I was born at Einstein Hospital, was one of only two black kids who first went to James Russell Lowell Elementary at the time of my enrollment. At that time being on the other side of the tracks was literally hazardous to your health after 4:00pm. I stayed there at that school for 9 years and completely witnessed the "white flight" out of the city. Went to high school in the North East I traveled over an hour to get to school in order not to have to go to Olney High. Not smart enough for Central, but way too smart for Olney. I went to Cheyney University a historically black college. After I left the military I married my long time on again off again black girlfriend, and now we have three beautiful black daughters. So please stop acting like a Champion for my race when you were too scared to marry within it.
  • He isn't trying to be a champion for the black race. He's simply trying to put an target on your back.

Good luck with your house building and especially with your father, Eazy. I lost mine when I was 22 and although we didn't always see eye to eye I wish he could have seen my children at least once.
  • Thanks Green. There's a lot of stress right now with my parents. My father moved them back to his home. He was raised in NC and moved up North once he got out of the military, because my grandmother practically forced him. They all moved up while he and his brothers were in the military. My mother on the other hand was born and raised in Philly. Once we all moved out my father wanted to go back home. My mother hates it there so I'm trying to provide a happy medium for them. Far enough from the city that my father will be happy, yet close enough that my mom can visit when she wishes. It's been a little trying with my father being so sickly. Thanks for the well wishes. I just hope my post lets these clowns realize they have no idea what they are talking about then we can get back to talking football something else they have no idea of what they are talking about.
  • Goodluck EZ. Hope it all works out for you.
  • Thanks Wood.
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Players who'll decide the national title

NFL cheerleader Instagram accounts

Olympian walking again after accident

WATCH: Bucs rookie involved in brawl

Potentially crippling NFL injuries

Manziel fined $12K for middle finger

10 worst owners in all of sports

Rusney Castillo signs with Boston

Harvey Updyke pie toss canceled over death threats

10 bold predictions for the 2014 college football season

Eight fantasy picks who will suck if you draft them

Ranking all 54 NFL primetime games

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.