December 24, 2013

IS CHIP KELLY A LEPRECHAUN?

THERE is no secret that I have repeatedly made mention of how the EAGLES have had the luck of our division being such a festering pile of **** this year. What had escaped me however is just how much luck seems to be with us this year.

I looked on YB EAGLES page and up near the top (today) is the article "EAGLES HAVE FOOTBALL GODS WATCHING OVER THEIR TEAM". (http://nfldraftdiamonds.com/eagles-have-football-gods-watching-over-their-team/)

In the article, the write breaks down how we repeatedly kept coming across teams when they had just been gut punched by life. Give it a read, it's eyebrow raising stuff. And every word of it is true. 

However even that article also leaves out a major major issue in regards to this sport. Health. Especially in light of last year, isn't downright weird how healthy this team has remained since Week One? Quick, how many Week One starters are not starting in Week 17 because of injury? Wow huh?

And still after all of this, we're still 8-6, facing an elimination game. It really has me concerned over how we'll fare next year, since that sort of luck doesn't follow teams around year to year. Heck maybe it's just karma making up for how badly luck derailed us last year.

10 Comments:
  • Choke Kelly has never won anything Flip. He took over a very good and talented football team that Andy Reid made over the years. It was only two weeks ago that Choke Kelly gave up forty eight points to the lowly Minnesota Vikings. If he wins a Super Bowl with Andy's players I will give him credit. If he doesn't I give him nothing.
  • If he wins a Super Bowl with Andy's players (including a QB Andy drafted), no one here will care. Fans here just want a Lombardi.

If Kelly wins a Super Bowl this year the city would build him a statue made out of live children. Of course should he not win one NEXT year as well, the statue would be torn down and Kelly will be run out of town by 2016.
  • I got two nephews to donate. Who else has kids to spare?
  • LOL! 20Dawk there'd be a line from the Linc to Cheltenham Ave..
  • Don't worry guys...the eagles are not winning the Super Bowl.
  • Philly vs. KC., just to twist my arm. (Emotionally speaking of course.)
  • That would be interesting...not likely but interesting. Happy New Year.
  • Congrats to Flip and Dawk. We've had our battles but as fans of the game I congratulate both of you for for winning the division. I don't know of any other Eagle fans on here except you two that even know where the city of Philadelphia is except maybe Brinkster. You should be proud. You deserve it. You are the best team in the division. Happy New Year to both of you.
  • Thanks.

There are more EAGLES fans here than me and 20Dawk. And yes I even mean EZ and GTD. Even though they get on here just to argue with fellow fans, it doesn't mean they aren't fans.
  • This tells me good coachning and staff wins in the nfl!!!eagles had talent years ago---Joe Banner brough all those free agents to town--to sabtoge andy reid and team chemistry---asante samuels and others---get it,howie roseman is a excellent gm--with chip Kelly bringng in winning people cary Williams super bowl at corner and others--give it yard--chip Kelly is the godfather --put players in position to win period barnone.

Seven kids on every youth sports team

Behind the scenes with Paulina Gretzky

100 best players of the MLB expansion era

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

Five-round NFL mock draft

Most sacred places in NFL history

10 greatest sports Bubbas of all-time

Hockey fights of the week

Reasons to stop playing recreational sports immediately

This week in MLB replay reviews

Brittney Palmer redefines sexy

12 college football coaches who are on the rise

Best bargain NFL free agents still available

2013 NFL rookies who could breakout in 2014

Grading college basketball's first-year coaches

BARKER BEAUTIES
WANT MORE?
FOLLOW YARDBARKER:
Youtube_32 Twitter_32 Facebook_32 Rss_32 Email_32
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.