February 11, 2013

Isn't sports just a game?

I think it rather in my mind hurtful to be bringing up a death in a family??

talking about Andy Reids son? who died????  I call this a little out of line!

sure eagles fans  are upset OTAY....but how would the blogger like to have personal stuff brought up about his life??? huh???  

we forget that now dont we????

I have said in other blogs, I happen to not be  a fan of LA's, Kobe Bryant  but to say anything hurtfull? I toss a unsportsmanilke FLAG  NOW!

lets keep the personall stuff out of Yardbarker and GROW UP!!!!

9 Comments:
  • Sorry but when you area apublic figure and you are in a high profile job you are fair game. and the fact is , that Reid got a free pass when he was head coach of having steroids in the facility where he was in charge. He needs to answer questions regarding why his son had steroids in large enough quuantities to be considered dealing on that campus. Isnt that news worthy? If you let these type of corrupt occurances slide what type of message does that convey? I dont like Reid. I dont like his arrogance or his loyalty to others. Apparently, he wasnt to broken by his sons death since he made it to work withinn 12 hours of his funeral.

• This is not dream...
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
  • Couldn't have written it better myself.
  • comment below viewing threshold

show comment

• you will find, chip kelly ,I think would agree
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
  • as I said the sensitivity here is incredible!
  • Are you certain you are a man, because you are by far the most sensitive person on this site. You must be going through manopause.
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Tony Stewart to race again on Sunday

Fantasy stars who'll bounce back in 2014

WWE interested in Ronda Rousey?

NFL records that are poised to be broken in 2014

College football's all-name team

USC player calls coach racist, then quits the team

NFL has new policy for domestic violence suspensions

WATCH: Manziel in Snickers ad

Peterson wants to play for Cowboys

See A&M's sick new locker room

New Redskins stadium in the works

Ranking the top 10 NFL running backs

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.