January 02, 2013

Keith Armstrong.....

I wonder about his interview. Does it mean the Eagles may already have their guy in hand? It's obvious his interview will be the Rooney Rule qualifier and being a former Temple guy he's taking one for the team, but I see no chance of him getting the job. I wonder if the Eagles already have their main guy targeted, but need to get that Rooney Rule thing out the way before they sign their guy. Any thoughts?

12 Comments:
  • Who cares. this thing is such a cluster phuck that its gonna take a genius to unravel this mess. Im almost ready to jet for a while. Il like the people in they yard and Ive been here the longest but frankly Im fast becoming bored and unenthusiastic about this team. Give me some hope EZ because right now I see bad times ahead .
  • I don't think it's my responsibility to motivate you to root for the team you claim to be rooting for. You wanted Reid out and he's gone, but you cry and whine twice as much. You still upset your Cowboys lost or is it cause now the Ray Lewis is out the do your Ravens will fall back to being an average team again?
  • Your funny. But, Im just stating facts . Right now the Eagles rank with the Chiefs or am I wrong? The Cowboys? I couldnt care less. Ray lewis? Well if the Eagles could score a single player in 15 years with his heart the Eagles would have that elusive ring. Instead of worrying about the Ravens you should worry about the Eagles finding a guy like Ray to take them all the way.
  • They already had that guy. They call him Wolverine!
  • I honestly think part of him is upset because deep down he loves to whine and his #1 target is gone. Why else would a 50 year old man go to the Charger's and the Cardinal's yards and start a "Don't let your team hire Andy Reid" war cry (reminiscent of his call for boycotts). The funny thing (besides hollywood thinking that people would actually listen to him and also thinking he can stop Reid from being hired )the only two people posting on the article and the hollywood post were the two of us. It was so empty in those two yards I swear I heard crickets.
  • Good question and honestly I don't have an answer to that, but I do think the NFL abuses the Rooney Rule. With that being the case some Rooney retreads went on to eventually geT coaching jobs like Lovie Smith, Frazier with the Vikings, and Ron Rivera so maybe it's good to keep it going.
  • do they want a colored person to win a superbowl? And please spare me the token Doug Williams strike season.
  • Colored person?????
  • dawk mentioned colored coach just adds more intrigue to the question
  • Dude. That's so 1950s
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Breaking down the NL MVP race

10 young NFL stars having Hall of Fame careers already

MLB trade deadline tracker and analysis

Best, worst in-season trades for each team

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

10 players who will make their first Pro Bowl in 2014

Gallery: The best of July

Most pathetic NFL teams of modern era

NFL players already out for the season

Worst players to get HoF votes since 2004

Gallery: The best of Anastasia Ashley

College football's celebrity fans

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.