September 08, 2013

LET'S GET OUR MINDS RIGHT PEOPLE.

What Brotherly Love Truly Means. from Philadelphia Eagles on Vimeo.

E-A-G-L-E-S!!! EAGLES!!!!!!

8 Comments:
  • I like the video but Im not real sure this owner and front office have that same tradition in mind.
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
  • This video stirs me EVERY TIME I watch it. But then I'm the guy who set a pic of City Hall from the Art Museum steps as his log-on screen, and an aerial view of the Parkway as his desktop. So I may be just a tad biased over here.

This is the answer for all those who wonder why we stay rabid even without a Lombardi. Real love isn't based on trophies.
  • I didn't become a fan until I was 14 so for me it was a conscious choice. A lot like picking a mate I suppose.

I was hard-nosed, dynamic kid from a rough-edged, undervalued neighborhood, so the EAGLES under Buddy Ryan reflected me to a "T". The team itself I feel doesn't reflect me or what I value quite as well these days, but ce la vie, right? Love means sometimes you have to be willing to be patient and be willing to change a little yourself.
  • Flippin sweet. Fly eagles fly on the road to victory
  • How could anybody want to talk about Baltimore at a time like THIS? This is Christmas Eve! It's the last day before school lets out! This is Election Night with a pot of Pumpkin Spice coffee!

I'm gonna sleep for crap tonight, and I probably won't be right (win or lose) until Wednesday.

(There's something else I want to discuss but not here.)
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Tony Stewart to race again on Sunday

Fantasy stars who'll bounce back in 2014

WWE interested in Ronda Rousey?

NFL records that are poised to be broken in 2014

College football's all-name team

USC player calls coach racist, then quits the team

NFL has new policy for domestic violence suspensions

WATCH: Manziel in Snickers ad

Peterson wants to play for Cowboys

See A&M's sick new locker room

New Redskins stadium in the works

Ranking the top 10 NFL running backs

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.