January 18, 2013

Memo that should be sent out to the Eagles fans.

Hey, I see today one of the Eagles fans got a little bit surly with me..about the hiring of Chip Kelly, lets see??  something about the decision was made and is done, No sense in crying???? lets see how long this will hold true?? 

9 Comments:
  • Nobody I read got surly with you. Nothing I read other than just let it go. You seem to be bitter over the fact the guy left. That happens in sports. People come and go all the time.
  • change your mind I should have said

Update: January 18, 2013
    One word I can put with this man INDECISIVE... first hes out looking then he comes back to eugene and says hes our coach?? 10 days later he is introduced as the eagles coach????? recall the lovin spoonful, did you ever have to make up your mind????
  • I'm not that happy with the decision, but I'm going to keep an open mind about it. The fact you're upset as a Ducks fan does make me feel better about it. Reid's with the Chiefs and I couldn't care less so maybe you being a little peeved at the guy is a good sign.
  • im not saying its a good /BAD sign, im being realistic about it..I dont know the man personally I just think alot of us have a problem about making up our minds!!! ALSO READ MY BLOG ABOUT DYNASTIES....
  • I think people have concerns, because they fear the unknown. Sure it's valid, but in reality there is nothing that can be done about it. We all can debate the irrelevant until our fingers cramp up. It won't change the fact he's our new head coach.
  • I know a guy would would sit and sit for hours aguing the nighyt away
    your right hes th coach
  • The real question is will he succeed? I don't know. All I can do is hope he does while I wait and see.
  • sure it will be interesting, Im not saying he wont succeed, how can you say that now??? Chip Kelly is an innovator...I know I watched...but to do the same in the NFL??? whos to say??
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Final Team USA Basketball roster

HS coach receives racist letter

Report: Machado's season over

Players who'll decide the national title

NFL cheerleader Instagram accounts

Olympian walking again after accident

WATCH: Bucs rookie involved in brawl

Potentially crippling NFL injuries

Manziel fined $12K for middle finger

10 worst owners in all of sports

Rusney Castillo signs with Boston

Harvey Updyke pie toss canceled over death threats

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.