January 08, 2013

MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION (for YB)

ATTEMPTS to make this a better forum have failed. I have failed at this task. That is fine. It is not my website so I have no say or control over how it is regulated or run day to day.

That is to say that I will no longer be making such an attempt. I will grant the pigs their mud. 

I will continue to post here however, and those who don't like it, can simply not respond. This is not your website either and you "people" will not stop me from going where I please or saying what I like. 

Behave as a man and I will treat you as such. Behave like less and I will treat you as less. 

3 Comments:
  • So are you saying that when people disagreed with you it bothered you? If so I have one question...Why? You shouldn't worry about anything anyone else says on a sports blog site, just do your thing man. Anyone who has been on here for awhile knows I had it out with one Barker in particular,(simply put her in her place and moved on), one I renamed fartsmella as I refuse to ever type her real avatar name again. Nothing she says is of any relevance or importance to me, but it has never stopped me from saying what I think and how I feel, you do the same brother. Happy New Year
  • I'm never bothered by simple disagreements, but what I tried to curb here was people being unnecessarily nasty to each other over just sports. All these vag-mouthed blowhards who come on here and talk a good game online, but would speak real soft and quiet to your face.

All I kept saying was "Hey could we class the joint up some?" but class is too advanced of a concept for morons. It's not a wonder they didn't understand it. My fault for initially thinking they were up on my level.

Hey, at least there's a Giants fan I can talk to! Happy New Year!
  • last time I checked 5:10PM west coast time lol we live in a free country?? or has that changed????
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

The best GMs in the NFL today

Best 40 and under college football coaoches

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

Most underpaid players in the NBA

Trade needs for each MLB contender

Who is the #1 fantasy football pick?

Most exciting walkoffs of the week

Way-too-early 2014 bowl projections

NBA free agency and trade tracker

The longest homers of the week

25 greatest moments from 'Saturday Night's Main Event'

Most egregious MLB All-Star snubs

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.