December 31, 2012

No Cookies For Sucker!

Thanks the the best Redskin on the field last night (Tony Romo) I didn't have to pay up on my bet with Sucker of 2 cookies. Once again Romo has proved me right. The guy is the biggest choke in the league going right now. Cryboys fans can't deny it now. Romo is in his 30s. He will never lead the Cryboys anywhere but to a litany of what ifs. When his career is all over he will own every quarterback stat record for the Cryboys and will be the most hated guy in the city. Thank you Tony Romo for just being you. Now Sucker I noticed you poked your head out of your shell recently to stick it to Eagles fans. Will you go running for the hills again like you and most typical Cryboys fans now have for years. Monster where are you hiding? Are you still finding time to laugh, because I have to say I'm pretty happy today. Where's the Canadian? I guess he was hoping to make his grand entrance after the Cryboys made the playoffs. Robbo my friend did you gracefully handle Romo literally throw the Cryboys season away? Well at least you can go clam yourself in your garden. No need though. Romo ended all hope of that. Dear Santa on last Christmas request. Please let Jerry Jones be dumb enough to sign Tony (the choke) Romo to a long term extension!

5 Comments:
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
  • Most of the guys you mention have been gone for a while and barely show up anymore. Not going to mention them except for sucker. His shots at Eagle fans the other night were typical sucker style and if there is such thing as karma like some Cowboy fans claim when discussing us, it roared it's head directly at sucker with Romo's last pick. Maybe, just maybe sucker will show up next year with a little more humility and discuss football instead of sticking that chest out and crowing about how Jones's moves were just the thing and ripping Eagle fans for doing the same things Cowboy fans do.
  • Short of Canuck who has been gone a long time now everyone I have mentioned have snuck in to take a swipe at Eagles fans this season. Canuck chirped in during the off season. Robbo decided to take a shot at Eagles fans with his buddy on the Cryboys side of the yard. This was a little retaliation to all of those people a consider Cryboys fans. It was the perfect weekend in my opinion. The Midgets and Cryboys are golfing like the Eagles with worst future draft picks. The Eagles are turning the page from the stale Reid era. There is much to look forward to in what seems to be a busy off season.
  • Take it from experience. There are one or two people who visit this site that just aren’t worth the words you type. This guy obviously has serious emotional issues. He attacks people for no reason whatsoever while hiding behind a screen name. Don't lift any rocks and let the spiders out.
  • Not everyone has been mentioned. In case you haven't noticed.
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Most pathetic NFL teams of modern era

NFL players already out for the season

Worst players to get HoF votes since 2004

Gallery: The best of Anastasia Ashley

College football's celebrity fans

Career moment of each HoF inductee

One question for every NFL team heading into camp

10 best play calls from the 2013 college football season

Most controversial NFL suspensions

Best, worst in-season trades for each team

Gallery: Instagrams of the week

Most underpaid players in the NFL

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.