January 23, 2013

PRO BOWL LIKE A BOSS!

JUST like the Eagles, the Raiders didn't have anybody to represent them at this years Pro Bowl. Until Marcel Reece was added to the roster for his first (hopefully of many) Pro Bowls. 

He put up a blog: http://www.raiders.com/news/blogs/article-1/Marcel-Reeces-Pro-Bowl-Blog/7984ebb9-b201-4772-8987-dddc73a1ba4f

Unlike Raiderette Kelly's blog, it isn't just a glorified text. He talks about representing the best organization in the league and Raider Nation itself. He wants to do us proud. 

We're already proud Marcel. 

8 Comments:
  • Raiders suck !
  • Who's YOUR team?
  • Eagles of course, but i only like 1 team. I don't go for 2 teams as both teams can't be liked as much as the each other.
  • Eagles were just as 4-12 as the Raiders. Do the Eagles suck too?
  • Ok u just put them down, so I take it your more of a raiders fan no?
  • I didn't put anybody down. What I did was ask a question. What you did was attempt to avoid it. This is me giving you a chance not to punk out again:

Since you think 4-12 means the Raiders suck, does 4-12 mean you think the Eagles suck too?

I'm sure other fans on here would LOVE to hear your response.

• LOL they would but US true fans actually stick to one team not jumpship and go back and fourth when things don't go that well for one team u supposedly like.
  • I don't care about your personal philosophy and it doesn't change the reality that I like who I like, as much as I like, now does it?

And you still ran from the question. What kind of person runs away from a question? I'll tell you what kind:

A COWARD.

I don't associate with cowards. I'm done with you.

BTW: The Raiders haven't been a winning team in some time. To say that I'm still LOUDLY AND PROUDLY A FAN, is proof that I don't "jump ship" when my team is down.

Signs your MLB fantasy season is already doomed

Redrafting the first round of the 2013 NFL Draft

The greatest moments from non-playoff NBA teams

Five-round NFL mock draft

Gallery: Instagrams of the week

10 jaw-dropping stats from the NBA season

The longest homers of the week

Ranking the best NFL free agents still available

Updated NBA Draft early entries list

Honest NBA playoffs slogans

Gallery: The best of Barbie Blank

Breakout candidates for the NHL playoffs

Draft needs for all 32 NFL teams

Seven kids on every youth sports team

Behind the scenes with Paulina Gretzky

BARKER BEAUTIES
WANT MORE?
FOLLOW YARDBARKER:
Youtube_32 Twitter_32 Facebook_32 Rss_32 Email_32
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.