November 06, 2012

Reid destroyed this team with one move,shouldve left Juan where he was at

Hiring Juan Castillo  as DC was the begining of the end for this team.Shouldve left him where he was at. Washburn sucks imo and The Titans D wasnt all that good to me when he was there. We ran through his Dlines quite alot. Andy hired this guy before he could even hire a qualified DC. Who does that? like really? why would you hire your DLine coach before you hire your DC? Or swap your Oline coach there. This brought Mudd in,who also sucks. The Oline sucked for most of last season having to learn Mudds retarded blocking scheme.Mudd shouldve never been an eagle.The problems started with Juan and thats how it will end.

9 Comments:
  • He backstabbed his own handpicked guy. Thats Reid.
  • Maybe Juan raided his stash of Dunkin Donuts.
  • I like the french cruller
  • Those Boston Cremes are killa too.
  • Personally I think Reid ruined this team prior to moving Juan to the defense, but that move certainly sealed his fate.
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

10 players who will make their first Pro Bowl in 2014

Gallery: The best of July

Most pathetic NFL teams of modern era

NFL players already out for the season

Worst players to get HoF votes since 2004

Gallery: The best of Anastasia Ashley

College football's celebrity fans

Career moment of each HoF inductee

One question for every NFL team heading into camp

10 best play calls from the 2013 college football season

Most controversial NFL suspensions

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.