October 14, 2012

Reid - walk away and be with your family. The gig is UP

Mortal lock?  whre are you Flip.  Explain how everything is falling into place.  This team is horrible.  Reid cant dial up anything.  He is clueless.  He should do the honorable thing and resign.  He has lost the team, the fans and basically has nothing left to offer this organization.  Lurie would do us all a favor by accepting his resignation and put n interim coach in his place.  Vick isnt McNabb and cant carry the club on his back.   He gave an admirable effort today but once again the choice of Castillo reared its head.  He has no answers or ideas.  Its a scrambled egg out there.  The DL can penetrate, The ol cant block, the WR are too small, the running game is not utilized properly and frankly this team has zero confidence.  Its over.  Its misery too watch.

43 Comments:
  • comment below viewing threshold

show comment

show comment

• thats funny. I mean if you cant laugh how can you enjoy this 3rd rate display.
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
  • Why beecause the team sucks and Reid is an embarrasment to the Eagles. Im laughing because thats all I can do right now with this sorry ass mess.
  • I wanted him gone years ago.

show comment

• Castillo is lost and cant coach this defense. they stink. The DL is horrible especially the interior. And GTD told me that Patterson isnt a difference maker . Really,. Thorton/Landri are nothing but castoff rollplayers. And Jenkins is a DE. Hunt shouldnt be there. And Babin is small and useless. But Castillo has no blitz success. Andy's comments typical lying bullcrap.
  • Patterson isn't a differnce maker, hollywood and if you think the whole line's struggles are due to him being out then you are clueless! Jenkins is a DE? Do you honestly think he is a better DE than Babin or Cole. He has had much more success over his at career at the DT spot and like I typed to you, he has been better at getting pressure than most DTs the Eagles have had lately. This year the whole line is struggling to get to the quarterback and it is NOT because of Patterson not being out there (he's a run stopping DT...NEVER has been that effective at getting pressure!).
  • He is a run stopper and they dont have that. Precisely my point. But he pnetrates some. Never claimed he gets to the QB but hi is in the backfield. Watch video GTD this team hardly gets two steps in on a pass play in the middle of the line.
  • ...and Patterson rarely did either, hollywood. It doesn't matter how poorly this team is penetrating in the middle right now...it will never mean that Patterson was good at it! He never was and never will be!

show comment

• Rusty, Spot is a dumb blonde never mind her stupid pie hole.
  • ass kissing blonde lil --. Get your old arse out there in the below 30 weather or shut the f up.
  • Ive been watching Eagles longer than youve been alive you lil --.
  • QB was the only one that showed. Not sure what your talking about "walking away". I said Im not watching direct Tv at bars in Balto anymore what done you understand blonde --.
  • Honestly? Vick was tough out there but hardly perfect! If I had to give a game ball to one player I would give it to Ryans.

...and honestly, Spotella is right. You keep stating since last year you aren't going to waste your time with the Eagles...worse than watching the games here you are on a website every day discussing and whining about them. Type about wasting your time? Why bother when you hate so much about this team?
  • Ive been watching for over thirty years I have every right to criticize and complain at any aspect of that team i want. They suck and if more intelligent fans would realize that pulling back the support might change the owners decisions. If your the great fan you claim you are when they are 5-10 you go pay $175 for a ticket and sit in on that 16th game. Otherwise backoff.
  • I have never stated that I am a great fan. Just know that I am a better fan than you and call you for what you are...a freaking whiner! You do have every right to complain...just like I have every right to call you on your BS claims!
  • Really ******** claims . I told you last year they would can reid and start a rebuild. Thats coming next year. I told you this team would be sold too within 30 years after rebuild begins. I may be wrong about thaqt but I think Lurie will get out with his investment at its highest value. Mark these words and we will see who calls who what.
  • Exactly Spotella. Don't get too offended by hollywood's bogus claims about you. I think he gets things running around in his mind and starts convincing himself they are true. He called me worse in the past and even posted a special forum making claims about me (and obviously has no clue who I am or what I am about) all because I wanted to see the Eagles trade McNabb. Just one of the reasons I love hollywood so much and give him "props" for so many of his "wonderful" insights.
  • Wow, hollywood...making claims that a head coach who hasn't won a title after over a dozen years will be fired...another great one by you especially since you've been whining about it for years...bound to get it right eventually! Sold within 30 years of the rebuild? I don't remember that claim and what kind of claim is that anyway? Just proving how right I am about you...."look, I was right about this...look, I was right about that". You are annoying and not very often right!
  • DAMN!! THAT FIRE WADE PROTEST WASN'T A GOOD IDEAL AFTER ALL.
  • No guarantees when it comes to bringing in that new coach either but when it's time it has to be done!
  • no guarantees? are you an idot . really. when its time? What the hell time is it now ?

show comment

• Some of these fans have no clue. I think they have grown up on Reid and thats all they know. Its like the peoples temple and Jim Jones. They will drink the Kool Aid.
  • *****ASS!...go back and read what I typed and who I am typing to. I typed to sucker about coaching changes when he was discussing Garret coming in for Philips. No guarantees, is there, fool! I also typed when it is time it is time (meaning Reid). Stop trying to jump here, DOG, when you have nothing to jump for...BOZO!
  • I called you bozo first dont copycat STD. Bozo quote bring in a coach "when its time". What did you mean GTD. Are we not there yet?
  • I got an idea??? lite bulb went off...why not most everyone on this site apply for the head coaching gig ????
  • I have a feeling Reid will resign after the season. He needs a fresh start as much as this franchise does.
  • I agree. His mind is not into it. He said he was humbled but you know what Andy wont ever change for anyone no matter what the circumstances. When he says hes gonna tear everything apart I dont think that is necessarily a good thing. He may drop a atom bomb on the organzation. Thats what he means. He will let the next guy pick up the pieces.
  • I think it will be more forced than his decision.
  • Funny how the flipster has been MIA since a few days after the Steelers game. What he fails to realize is that we can will this team to win. It's not the fans fault the Eagles are struggling. We aren't the ones getting paid. The players are and coaches are. We are the ones paying our hard earned cash to fill their pockets. WE AS FANS DESERVE BETTER THAN MEDIOCRITY AND NOT TO BE BLAMED FOR IT! If he were half the fan he claims to be, then he would expect more from them to and not just ASSume everything will be okay if he decrees it to be. Seems more like he turned his back (boycotting) the line he's claiming to hold so strong to. Now after claiming the Falcons are Gods chosen team of destiny I doubt we will see anything from him in a while.
  • sad news OTAY FO some??? we learned to day an accidental overdose is what took the life of Andy Reids son....me I feel sorry for the news while others????? But NO football is MO important????
  • and win win win win and did I say win?????
  • I guess I am not the rip roaring sports nut I used to be....someone died??? here ...but no to worried about winning??? I say sad very sad.....
  • If andy wont stop why should we?
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Paul George suffers horrific injury

MLB postseason odds post deadline

PGA Tour: Johnson is not suspended

MLB players who still might be traded in August

Gallery: Instagrams of the week

Pacquiao likely to retire in 2016

Can Vince McMahon save TNA and WWE?

WATCH: TV station airs unfortunate Ray Rice blooper

College football's best coordinator duos

Best fantasy options at every position

Bosh: I was close to leaving Miami

Goodell defends Ray Rice punishment

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.