July 09, 2013

So It's Okay For The Raiders To Lose For A QB Talent????

"Oh, and if we're as bad in 2013 as you're hoping, we can go DRAFT that top-shelf QB talent you want us to have."

This is what flipflop wrote about his beloved Raiders in a recent post I made about how incredibly stupid the Raiders have been with their cap situation. Only flipflop would see this being a good thing. Of course if the Eagles were this careless with their cap he would be crying like a school girl. After all he's ALREADY deemed Chip Kelly, and his coaching staff as failures before they have even played one game! Despite this he deems a coach who has already failed, and a now with an offensive system that has looked like a Semi-Pro team could beat it in OTAs as somehow a success. So it comes as no surprise to me to see flipflop would be perfectly fine with the Raiders losing and ending up with a quarterback talent, even though he would find such a thing detestable if it were to happen to the Eagles. Flipflop you don't have to create alternate personalities to be a fan. Just be the same guy for both of your teams. I've never had to root for multiple NFL  teams (unless it meant the Eagles making the playoffs), but I I were one of those people I would at least be consistent.

6 Comments:
  • Didn't read mush past your headline, but here's an answer to clarify my stance to others who WILL understand it: NO it is not okay to tank for a Draft spot. I was taking a shot at YOUR quitters way of thinking.

Not only are you a coward, but you are also an idiot.
  • So this must be the angry side flipflop. Arent you supposed to use your other ID to spread hate? Flip flop I'm so NOT proud of you for failing to keep this about football. Then again you never were one to follow rules. You just foolishly ASSumed we would follow yours.
  • Do you honestly have to go past flip stating that the Eagles drafting Geno Smith at number 4 would be a disaster yet days later posted that if the Raiders drafted him at number 3 as an INSURANCE POLICY it would be a good move to know that he is biased about where his teams are headed and what they are doing? No explanation needed on that one...just plain flat out double standards and picking on Chip Kelly and the Eagles.
  • I don't see how anyone can take this guy seriously anymore. He's a double standard joke. He's done more to kill this site than anyone short of Bowlbound, and McNabb leaving. It's gotten so bad flipflop has been reduced to nothing more than a cyber bully.
  • I like how he keeps trying to rally the troops with giving everyone props for "being adults" when debating on his posts. He just doesn't get that it was him that started this with "acting out" and calling us bad fans when we were discussing the Eagles problems when Reid was still here...he doesn't get or is just ignoring that I don't have a problem with anyone on this site besides him and Hollywood (and that is because of their over the top whining and stretching the truth) and some slugs that only came here to piss off Eagle fans.
  • How about he show the same respect for others posts? He comes here and acts like an A-hole. Dude needs to grow up. Here's the bottom line. As long as this fool keeps typing lies about my team and his team, I'll keep grounding him with the truth. If he's angry it's because the truth hurts.
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

The best GMs in the NFL today

Best 40 and under college football coaches

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

Most underpaid players in the NBA

Trade needs for each MLB contender

Who is the #1 fantasy football pick?

Most exciting walkoffs of the week

Way-too-early 2014 bowl projections

NBA free agency and trade tracker

The longest homers of the week

25 greatest moments from 'Saturday Night's Main Event'

Most egregious MLB All-Star snubs

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.