November 08, 2011

So Much For the Dream Team, PITIFUL!

This team couldn't defend a wall, the Bears pretty much ran at will; Forte & Barber picked up chunks of yards like they were picking up Halloween candy, Cutler shredded that WEAK secondary which was burnt on play after play; this team couldn't defend a junior varsity football team. Eagles got out-coached, out-physical'd & flat out OUT-PLAYED, AGAIN! Obvious that Cowboys win was to a much lesser opponent & just a fluke victory, no excuses either Eagle pundits! Make no mistake about it, the Bears flat-out BEAT the Eagles; their defense shutdown Jackson & Maclin (jamming & pressing them), neither could barely get open. They gave Vick no room to maneuver & their offensive line dominated the Eagle's front line; Dream Team is 3-5 & a long-shot to even make the playoffs, PITIFUL!

14 Comments:
  • Yeah it's obvious the Cowboys win was against a pretty crappy team. Most of the problems that plagued the Eagles in their losses showed up in that game. I mean it was eerily similar to all of them. Vick for some reason doesn't have any confidence in throwing the deep ball. Turnovers once again were killers. Red zone defense was awful. DRC looked like the worst corner in the league. Drops by the wide receivers. The coach abandons the run at the start of the 4th and goes three and out. Maclin chokes it at the end of a game yet again. I don't care how many catches one makes in a game. All I remember is what you did when it matters most. As far as I'm concerned Vick and Nnamdi haven't earned their contracts, while Jackson and Maclin don't deserve new ones.
  • but Reid has?
  • But Reid has what?
  • earned that contract
  • Yes. He's kept the team competitive and he made the playoffs last year. The question you should ask is does he deserve to be fired after this year, and as of right now I would say yes, but I doubt it happens.
  • so do this mean the cowboys are in 2nd place?
  • comment below viewing threshold

show comment

• Yeah i was joking lol
  • comment below viewing threshold

show comment

• Hate to say I agree, but. . . .
  • It appears without bulletin board laced comments by a Cowboys assistant coach to motivate them. The Eagles have proven they are what their record says you are. That and what my eyes are telling me. A 3-5 NFC East cellar dweller.
  • Not really. Nobody care about what Rob and his defenses that have never won anything anywhere thinks. Last time I checked Rob only coaches the Cowboys right now and not the Skins or Rams. Be happy with your win over the Seahawks. I don't see much of a future for the Cowboys either.
  • Judging from all the ESPN led Rob Ryan op ed's. I can't tell. Looked like you were gloating to me at the expense of Rob. Now you claim to be clairvoyant about The Bully's future. I tell you what. You just look in that chrystal ball of yours and worry about seeing your way out of the cellar. We'll be just fine. Despite the problems on offense.
  • You guys dont think a front office shell game is going on. Think again.

Fall guys so far:

Matthews
    Castillo

Will Reid join the list? Probably not why mess up this money making party.
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

The NBA's most overpaid players

MLB players likely to be traded by July 31st

10 best WWE matches of 2014 so far

Breaking down NFL MVP odds

The best GMs in the NFL today

Best 40 and under college football coaches

Most underpaid players in the NBA

Trade needs for each MLB contender

Who is the #1 fantasy football pick?

Most exciting walkoffs of the week

Way-too-early 2014 bowl projections

NBA free agency and trade tracker

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.