February 13, 2013

So Which Comment Made Was The Worst?

Was it Dream team or was it Dynasties? I think the Dream Team comment was taken out of context. I think Vince Young was just happy to be in what he perceived to be a class organization and with a coach who he thought would make him a better quarterback. Thus in his mind it was like a dream scenario. Unfortunately for him the media just ran with it and that statement marred them in mediocrity ever since. Now personally I think the dynasty comment was far more damaging. It was as if this team thought they could bypass three years of football at least and just take three Lombardi trophies. It was like they just ASSumed that if they just showed up people would just lay down for them. They brought their own 4 wins against terrible teams at the end of the season hype. Their arrogance went beyond the dream team statement. That team couldn't handle the pressure it placed on itself and completely collapsed. In any case the Mortal Lock of the story is prove it on the field before you start the talking. I hope this time they learned their lesson. The only place Championship comes before work is in the dictionary.

26 Comments:
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
  • Clearly the new guy who I don't remember is nothing but a fraud. Bringing up the Tebow stuff when you haven't been here in years only proves it. I doubt the clown is even an Eagles fan as he seems far more focused on us than anything about the Eagles. Stalk much loser?
  • Sorry who are you again?
  • He's probably YOU!

Both of you are on me like crazy over that whole mortal lock thing from last year. Every one but YOU seems to be able to let it go. Now this guy who you were so quick to label a fake suddenly pops up using your whole "mortal lock" M.O.?

Add to that the fact Eugenious just started sharply mocking ME without so much as a cross word between us this year. Why would a stranger do that?

Then you point out that he has prior knowledge of 20Dawk's Tim Tebow feti...crus...I don't really know what to call it...Desire to see Tebow as an Eagle? You mention that he couldn't know that without having been here for months. (Actually he could have. Rather easily.)

My point is, I was born at night, but not last night.

If "Eugenie" (such GENTLE insults between you two) really is a fake, I think it's pretty EZ to figure out just who he is.
  • So to get it straight Eugenie here has gone at everyone, but you think it's. me, because in your opinion his jab at me was softer than his jab at you? You're as big of an emotional wreck as Kelliscott. Sorry, but I agree with Romorules on this one. This fake I'm pretty certain is you and so is hunter duke. I don't care if you bring out your fakes, but when you do it have some continuity in your story lines. Oh and if your going to bring out your fakes just cause you want to keep your lame stories about the Raiders in the Eagles yard from getting buried then do it like Robbo24 does. There is no denying that obbr42 is him. He's not trying to deceive anyone cretin.
  • comment below viewing threshold

show comment

• Actually I don't really think you're EZ. I was just giving him the back of my hand for him having lumped me in with you. It's actually VERY easy to tie a couple I.D.'s together and accuse someone of being a fake.

For the record I think you aren't a "fake". In fact, I'm sure of it. I mean the whole Eugenious/Genetherapy (E/G) thing sure that's one guy. (Why you'd want to do all that logging in and out I have no idea, but whatever right?) But after some digging I'm sure E/G is a separate guy from the rest of us.

For the record if you want Romorules to stay off your post, you'll simply have to block it. It's just a troll. It doesn't discuss the game, it just picks arguments. (As you see it tried to do with me here.) I just blocked it. Most Barkers see it as a badge of dishonor to block an I.D. I find it keeps discussions cleaner and wastes less of my time. You'll do what you want, but it's just a heads up. We don't get new people here really so I figure I'll try AGAIN to extend a hand.

Keeping score: That's TWO votes for you being me, and NO votes for you being EZ. Supavick is gone from here, and there is NO WAY you're GreenTILdeath. In fact, if GTD ever sees you, you should probably duck.
  • I'll give you a little advice also following, flips advice, "genius". I try to be cordial with everyone here. I am a good person at home and I TRY to be one on yardbarker but as hollywoodeagle can attest to, piss me off and I can be hell on here. We've dealt with much worse on yardbarker than little ole you and your pathetic little insults so if you want to keep going toe to toe than that's up to you. You change your ways and I will back off and let you have your "say" no matter what you type but I obviously can't "speak" for the rest of the group...you've pissed off almost everybody with your insults which is obviously what you intended from day one. Be a football fan and discuss football or be a troll if that's what you truly want but don't think that your "assault" is going to be any worse than what we have already seen on here...I can already tell by your crying and your whining that you don't have it in you! I honestly don't predict much about football because none of us can see the future but I will predict one thing...you won't last here...I can already see the cracks when you type.

show comment

• I got it. I sent you one back.

show comment

Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

NBA free agency and trade tracker

NFL coaches on the hot seat in 2014

The top 32 fantasy QBs for 2014

WWE Battleground full results

Gallery: The best of Hannah Ferguson

Best NFL player at every number

Fashionable history of wrestling hippies

Most compelling storylines for MLB's second half

NFL cheerleader calendar blowout

NFL teams with best homefield advantage

How trading for David Price changes the odds

Gallery: Instagrams of the week

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.