December 04, 2013

So Who Is The Best QB In The NFC East?

It's not Sheli Manning. It's not RG Knee. It most certainly isn't Tono Blomo. It's our guy Nick Foles. In fact Foles is now getting some buzz as an MVP candidate. Nick may not be the most charismatic or the most athletic, but as long as he keeps winning it doesn't matter. For the record just look at the numbers and compare them. Nick's numbers just owns every quarterback in the division and it isn't even close. That's just the facts jack. So I'm going to take this time and enjoy the fact the Eagles have the best QB in our division. Midgets fans will repeat their fake admiration for Andy Reid. Patriots fans will continue to pretend to be Cryboys fans. Cryboys fans will continue to be from everywhere in the world but Texas. Nick Foles will continue to be the best QB in the division.

8 Comments:
  • Brees and Rogers are the only qb's I'd take over Foles for the long term. The guy proves every week to be more and more special. I feel like we have a Belicheck and Brady on our hands.
  • Every test that comes his way he's knocked down. I know where you're coming from. He's not flashy like other QBs, but the guy is a team player and he just knows where to go with the football. His lack of turnovers keeps us in games. Now our putter gets to punt instead of untimely turnovers setting up our opponents with good field position. I feel good vibes from this coach/QB combo.
  • Easy I don't think it matters at this pint and so what the eagles got thumped sunday still an amazing year for first year head coach Kelly, or am I wrong?
  • KS you speak like a man who thinks the season is over. It isn't.
  • I don't recall saying that?
    All im saying is I never thought at this (.) the eagles would be doing so great?
  • Its a new coach and vibe. The players have responded to Kelly. But its consistency that counts and the longhaul. Right now Foles and kelly are doing pretty good. Not great. I could name alot of flaws with the coaching and some with the Qb. Things that point to tougher days ahead but right now t, this season , it is functioning properly.
  • Right now I have more questions about Kelly than Foles. Both make me feel pretty good right now though.
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

10 players who will make their first Pro Bowl in 2014

Gallery: The best of July

Most pathetic NFL teams of modern era

NFL players already out for the season

Worst players to get HoF votes since 2004

Gallery: The best of Anastasia Ashley

College football's celebrity fans

Career moment of each HoF inductee

One question for every NFL team heading into camp

10 best play calls from the 2013 college football season

Most controversial NFL suspensions

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.