January 14, 2013

So?? who would be the choice by the Philadelphia eagles Fans to be the next head coach??

Im wondering without  a big Fight?? who would the paying customers want???

we hear so much about the management the other players and coaches what about YOU THE FANS...you know the people who buy the tickets and freeze their >???? off to watch???? 

27 Comments:
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
  • The return of kelliscott. Welcome back???
  • At least there's one KELLY who's on board with this team. R.KELLY refused to make a statement, preferred to keep it on the down low.
  • Bradley's coming in for a second interview Tuesday (today)...I'm hoping the Eagles come to an agreement with him before they let him walk out the door!
  • Oregon coach Chip Kelly would have froze wearing his visor on the sidelines...
  • Now see, THIS post I can understand!

Ultimate Wishlist: Bill Cowher or Jon Gruden. (Preferred in that order.)

Realistic (and Sane) Options: Gus Bradley or Vic Fangio. (In that order.)

Willing to settle for: Brian Billick, or Lovie Smith. (And I guess I wouldn't grumble too long over Bruce Arians as well. He's EARNED a shot finally, I'm just not so sure it should be here.)

The "Don't go there" list: Jay Gruden, Mike McCoy, Ken Whisenhunt.
  • 1st choice: Bill Cowher, Tony Dungy
    2nd choice: Brian Billick
    3rd choice: the field

I like the Brian Billick choice as realistic. Hes a firey coach that will find "thugs" in the draft and control them. Hes a good 5 year coach but will ultimately where out his welcome when he becomes comfortable. He will give you solid sideline coaching and interesting press conferences. He is a guy that hates to lose. Billick had problems after he drafted Kyle Boller his future in law and stuck with him way too long. It was a botched pick that cost him in B-more. But he did get Flacco in what many thought might now work because he came from a small program. He is a good talent evaluator but made some bad choices when he benched cunningham for Gerbeck in the afc playoff game. Cunningham was on a roll again and might have taken them farther. He had solid drafts but had the expertise of Marv Lewis. The fans will have alot of fun with this guy and being from Balto so will I.
  • Billick! I still can't figure out why they even interviewed him. . Over rated
  • hollywoodeagle good comeback on the thugs, way to many playing in college and Id say these are also spoiled brats, thinking "you know who I am? me? excepting Rules??? Im a great athlete, dont tell me what to do?"
  • I like the initial idea of Tony Dungy as the HC, I'm just not sure I'd like the reality of it. I don't want these fans and this media running roughshod all over him. Andy said the next coach had better have an ego made of leather, and I agree with that.
  • this is why??? im glad Oregon coach Chip kelly is staying here in Eugene, I would'nt coach anywhere in the pros...key word EGO!
  • I think Dungy is what Philly needs. Dungy will slow things down, bring back trust and give evryone a chance to take a deep breath. We need quiet intelligent leadership. Thats not Cowher or Billick. They are good discipline guys and game day coaches but they might be too high strung for what Philly needs now. We need a guy that can build trust. And although Dungy might not be the best xo out of the three he is the most standup coach of the bunch. Win or lose he would bring respect back too this broken organization.
  • I doubt Tony Dungy wants to coach. He seems happy with what he's doing.
  • I think Bill Cowher is the best choice u_u

Greetings!
    --------------------------
    Learning everyday :)

Update: January 24, 2013
    casas en venta en cuenca

Update: January 24, 2013
    [URL=http://www.casasenventaencuenca.com][b]casas en venta en cuenca[/b][/URL]
  • Look at the flipster and the wood getting along again like the old days. Stop blocking Wood Flip! Let him play in your yard again.
  • It doesnt matter. But sometimes I post on them by accidnet. He blocked a good one when i called roseman in yiddish terms a nebbish.
  • I'm getting the feeling that it will be Gus. Which is fine with me. Defensive guy. Everyone raves about his leadership skills and his attitude. And honestly, I think a defensive guy would be best so he can rebuild this D. Of course the coordinators are important decisions so hopefully he brings in strong guys but we'll see.
  • Gus Bradley is my number one choice right now and I'm hoping it happens tomorrow. If not I want to see the eagles hire. San Fran OC. I don't want anyone beyond that
  • sadly its up to the ownership and not us fans who they pick...
  • Kelliscott please tell us more about Chip Kelly????!!!!!!?????
  • Wasn't exactly looking for his Wikipedia pager bro. Lol just curious about how he interviews, how he speaks, how his offense is. Stuff like that.
  • Chip kelly better learn to get along with the media...he doesnt like alot of questions tossed at him...many times when he was approached going in at the half??? asked what will you talk about?? he got a bit testy?? you cant do that in the NFL...
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
  • I think I agree?
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Final Team USA Basketball roster

HS coach receives racist letter

Report: Machado's season over

Players who'll decide the national title

NFL cheerleader Instagram accounts

Olympian walking again after accident

WATCH: Bucs rookie involved in brawl

Potentially crippling NFL injuries

Manziel fined $12K for middle finger

10 worst owners in all of sports

Rusney Castillo signs with Boston

Harvey Updyke pie toss canceled over death threats

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.