October 07, 2013

Suddenly All The Voices Go Silent.

First there's flipflop who boldly predicted his Oakland screw ups would make the playoffs despite having two undefeated teams in their division. Meanwhile the Eagles are currently leading their division (due to tie breakers) and there's nothing good to report about them from him? Again the flipocrisy never ceases. Then we have Potter who now in two fake IDs has proclaimed his love for Tony Blomo (despite admitting to me he was truly a Patriots fan) has even gone all nice with his recent posts. He even played the moral victory card for Blomo's epic terrible interception choke job that cost the Cryboys the game. Then there's Midgetsrepeat who was last seen jumping off the Tappan Zee Bridge. The newest version of Sucker shows up, and the exits stage left after the Blomo home game meltdown. My only advice for you group of clowns is if you're going to be a group of douche bag losers who only show up to rip my team, then don't become pansy losers who go running for the hills when your teams lose or my team wins. On a side note what happened to the Patriots Potter?

22 Comments:
  • I think the division could be battling until the end of the season. The Giants are done. Coughlin is going to retire. But, Im pleasantly suprised at the way the offense played behind Foles. I think we are shorthanded at WR but DJax stepped up to a new level late in the game and was willing to take physical risks. I think the idea of getting a receiver physical enough to play the middle of the field would reduce jacksons risk level. he will have to take more and more risk as the season goes on especially if Vick is out.
  • Did you see my thread on Kenny Britt? I was thinking the same thing. They need a guy who could win match ups next to Jackson. That isn't Cooper or Avant and Britt wouldn't cost much to bring in. If the Giants can make a move to get Beason then why couldn't we go get Britt for little to nothing?
  • Thats what good organizations do. the Ravens saw they had provblems with an OL so they bring in Levi Brown. The Eagles could use a WR now.
  • If the Giants can get Beason then why can't we get Britt? Riley Cooper had zero catches against the Giants. It's not like he's getting any better. Roseman should be on the phone making this deal happen.
  • Great post Easy, I am pleased someone on here has guts to call out the psychotic creeps but they will return as soon as they pay off all the money they lost on bets.. LOL
  • Yep my Giants are having a nightmarish season, but that'll be the day I run from the child who wrote this article. I wouldn't exactly be pounding my chest if I were the fan of a team with 2 wins, true 2 more wins than the Giants have. But let's face it, no organization can be in the Super Bowl hunt every season. Then you have those franchises that have NEVER won a Super Bowl and NEVER will... Like the eagles. You'll Have to excuse me now, I have to go polish my 4 replica Lombardi Trophies. BAAHAHAAHH!!!!
  • Maybe you should start figuring out who you'll use that top 5 pick on. That sounds a little more productive than living in the past, no?
  • No is right...I think I'll just do what I said I would and polish my 4 Replica Lombardi's. Have a nice day. Oh and thanks for the suggestion. ;-)
  • Easyeagle/Eazyeagle etc etc.... I need to sincerely thank you, no seriously, I really need to thank you. Because I have always felt that laughter is the best gift anyone can give to someone. And since the things you say are sooooo freakin' funny I have to say thank you from the bottom of my heart...and I truly mean that, thanks a bunch there bubba.
  • Replica rings? LMAO it's bad enough you would lie about that, but on the real what a waste of money! Only an idiot would buy something that stupid.
  • I guess someone rooting for a team that NEVER won a Super Bowl might feel that way. It's even funnier that your not sharp enough to realize the tongue in cheek humor. I wouldn't even know where to find a replica Lombardi....BAAHAAAAH!!!!! Your way to easy....no pun intended. You may now go wipe the egg off your face. ;-)
  • I have to give Midgetsrepeat some credit here. I wrote the Eagles will be in first place in three weeks. He told me I was wrong. Well he was right, because they are now in first place after beating the hapless Midgets. Nice job seeing what I couldn't.
  • So now the little boy is crowing about a 2 win team in first place...snicker!!! Good luck holding on, the beagles are only there because the division is so weak. They'll probably lose to the lowly Bucs this weekend.
  • Normally I would mock you unmercifully for chirping while 0-6, but I'll give it to you. You got spirit. However, the fact remains. The VaGiants are sadder than Schindler's List.
  • Oh he's already given up on them. He was chirping about how they were going to the Super Bowl before the start of the season, and 4 games in he's kiss the Kansas City Chiefs tail and predicting the Eagles would beat his team. Dude is a fraud. Nobody who claims to have bought replica rings would sell out his team that quickly.

Breakout candidates for the NHL playoffs

Draft needs for all 32 NFL teams

Seven kids on every youth sports team

Behind the scenes with Paulina Gretzky

100 best players of the MLB expansion era

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

Five-round NFL mock draft

Most sacred places in NFL history

10 greatest sports Bubbas of all-time

Hockey fights of the week

Reasons to stop playing recreational sports immediately

This week in MLB replay reviews

Brittney Palmer redefines sexy

12 college football coaches who are on the rise

Best bargain NFL free agents still available

BARKER BEAUTIES
WANT MORE?
FOLLOW YARDBARKER:
Youtube_32 Twitter_32 Facebook_32 Rss_32 Email_32
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.