ついにこの時が来たという印象が強く、淋しい気持ちも勿論ありますが昨シーズンプレーしていなかったので素直にお疲れ様とだけ言いたいです。

自分がNFLに戻るきっかけとなった選手であり、神と呼ぶべき唯一の存在でした。
今後イーグルスにどんなQBが入ってもマクナブほど応援出来るか分かりません。

冷静ではありますが、それだけ大好きだったんだなと思います。
とにかく、スーパーボウルを制覇して欲しかったですね。

彼の成長とともにイーグルスが強くなる時代を過ごす事が出来て幸せでした。
今までありがとう、そして、お疲れ様でした。

12 Comments:
  • McNabb does deserve thanks for all the great years he provided Philly. I'm glad he finally decided to retire. No one will wear 5 in Philly again.
  • I heard that jerkoff Cataldi wants to boo him one more time. Seriously, I just wish he would go back to Rhode Island. Seriously, I've forgotten more about sports than he'll ever know.
  • I wouldnt mind booing Andy Reid for being a pimp, liar, backstabber and hustler.
  • Pimp? Have you tried his hoes?
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
  • I maked this movie please watch it.

• Interesting choice of video for McNabb. It showed a lot of his good and some of his bad qualities.
  • http://mcnabborkolb.com/links/
  • Mcnabb will finally get the credit he deserves when he's voted into the HOF on his second ballot.
  • McNabb has always received both the credit and criticism he deserved. Depending on who is on the ballot with him he could go anywhere from first ballot to much lower.
  • The timing of his retirement should work out well for him. He'll beat the other elite quarterbacks of his time to the ballot.
  • Hello everyone, thanks for commented.

Do you think McNabb will HOF?
    I hope McNabb is hall of famer.
Eagles News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

College football's most improved teams

Best MLB prospects by projected WAR

Gallery: Wrestlers dressed like dorks

Five QBs who Miami let leave Florida

NBA free agency and trade tracker

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

NFL coaches on the hot seat in 2014

The top 32 fantasy QBs for 2014

Best NFL player at every number

NFL cheerleader calendar blowout

NFL teams with best homefield advantage

Gallery: The best of Hannah Ferguson

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.