November 02, 2012

The 12th Man Hasn't Left. The Eagles Have.

Fans are still on media sites talking about the Eagles. Fans are still filling up the Linc rooting for the Eagles. The only problem is the Eagles have decided instead of giving their fans a great show, they would rather stink up the joint and then blame their fans for it. They would rather say it's our fault they aren't motivated to do a job they get millions of dollars to do. I guess they would rather do their job in an empty stadium. If they only knew that would mean they wont get paid all of the money they get to play a game. So true fans don't fall for the okey doke. Don't let the Eagles players current media blitz fool you into thinking it's your fault they aren't motivated enough to play a game you have given your hard earned dollars to see them play and pay their salaries. Their checks may be signed by Lurie, but that's money that came from your hard earned work. Hard work is exactly what is necessary to get this team on track. Not chiding the fans for booing their lack of effort.

13 Comments:
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
  • It really is that simple. People aren't going to cheer them for going three and out. People aren't going to say "good try guys!" "We'll get em next time!" That's what people say to Pee Wee Football players. I refuse to say something like that to a group of men playing a boys game who are giving a toddler like effort when I just paid hundreds of dollars to watch them.
  • The fact after the players only meeting players were coming out and saying how on tape they could see guys "not giving the effort." Well that could mean two things. One is those guys who are dogging it are dogs who are trying to sabotage Reid. Those guys aren't going to change and that means the Eagles are screwed. The other possibility is that those guys who aren't giving the effort simply can't play anymore or couldn't at all. That also means the Eagles are in effect screwed as there isn't a replacement on the roster for those guys.
  • This team talks more trash than any other Eagles team in my life yet they have the audacity to complain about what the fans are saying. This is a team full of "sensitive egos." They're trying to change the culture of Philly football, it's up to the fans to not let them.
  • It's not going to happen. Philly is set in their ways. The only way to change the people is by winning. Not by crying and complaining.
  • I dont even think its about wins and losses. Its about effort. If you hit hard and lose so be it. But to act like b-i-t-c-h-e-s. I mean its huniliating to the city. But guess what ? We have our cheerleader back . He has decided that he alone can fix the yard by gracing us with his positive tone. He needs a labotomy.
  • Eagles fans are desperate for a winner not a whiner.
  • I agree EasyEagles
    http://www.seojus.com
  • Andy is done. Fire him ASAP .
  • Neither him nor Vick should come out of the tunnel.
  • I love how everyone wants to praise the special teams for their almost touchdown score. As it turns out the play is exactly whats wrong with this team. It was poorly executed and instead of the Eagles scoring a touchdown, they got the ball inside the 5. Poor execution should not be praised.

Breakout candidates for the NHL playoffs

Draft needs for all 32 NFL teams

Seven kids on every youth sports team

Behind the scenes with Paulina Gretzky

100 best players of the MLB expansion era

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

Five-round NFL mock draft

Most sacred places in NFL history

10 greatest sports Bubbas of all-time

Hockey fights of the week

Reasons to stop playing recreational sports immediately

This week in MLB replay reviews

Brittney Palmer redefines sexy

12 college football coaches who are on the rise

Best bargain NFL free agents still available

BARKER BEAUTIES
WANT MORE?
FOLLOW YARDBARKER:
Youtube_32 Twitter_32 Facebook_32 Rss_32 Email_32
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.