November 12, 2012

The "Bell" Is Ringing While The Fat Lady's Singing.

Can one hear the Bell ringing while they are running as far away as the can (to the west coast) to avoid it? Speaking of BELLS our quarterback got his wrung with possible the weakest hit he's taken all season. Some people want to say it's "cumulative", but I think it's more karma related. Keeping on the topic of Bells.... Demetriss Bell (don't care if I spelled it wrong this time) really sucks. Ironically he might have been the best lineman playing last Sunder. Queen Dunlap must have been hearing BELLS in his head from all the yelling Mudd must have been giving him for all those penalties he kept accumulating. Speaking of Mudd and his buddy Washburn. Don't you all think it's time to Wash out the Mudd? I mean these two guys came here with all the hype and before them April Fools himself was in the mix. Not one of them has panned out. In fact the team has gotten worse since all of them have come here. So with that being the case good riddance to all of this bad rubbish. Sound the BELLS to usher in a new era of Eagles football! 

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!

27 Comments:
  • I agree w/u on Vick. It was a weak hit. He packed it in. Im sure the powers that be told him if you dont think you can pull it out just call it a day. i dont blame him. Hes jeopardized any future with the punishment he took. But on another note I listened to Boykin on WIP and I just cant beleive thse guys arent angry, desperate and motivated. They sound too proffessional. Thats whats been instilled in them. They are all Andy kind of guys. Good guys. There isnt a thug in the bunch. A bunch of panseys. Weak girly team.
  • I don't know about that. Torturing, killing, shooting animals, and going to jail for it seems pretty "thuggish" to me. I don't care who does it or how they do it. Just win.
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
  • Fan. Thats extreme. Im not ready to write him off untill I see something more promising. I told you I have no problem with Foles starting but I think hes got alot on his plate. We will begin to find out. I think you guys are overrating him but the seasons. they could make spot the QB and it wouldnt make a difference to me. Philly 2- 25 Grandma on 5 hut hut hut.
  • 2 seasons of mediocre football is why I am writing him off. You have written players off for less. McCoy has been the best player on this offense and you have written him of for broken down players like Beanie Wells.
  • Something more promising? You think we are overrating Foles? You keep stating you have no loyalty to Vick but you obviously hold something for him because you refuse to see the big picture. Jody MacDonald stated last night the same thing that we have been telling you all week and even longer...Vick is done and has NO shot at being the Eagles QB next year (he actually stated Reid has a better shot at returning and he is right)...time to see what Foles can do. No one is stating he will be the next Tom Brady...no one is typing he will win a Super Bowl or even a playoff game but most of us get that with what Vick has done in the last two years plus and his huge contract he is owed there is NO freaking way he will be back...time to see what Foles can do!
  • I always liked Jody Mac. Remember the old "do me a favor" bits? I heard him talking about the chances of Reid staying
    and I have to admit he might not be off. I cringe at the
    thought of Reid staying, but if he does then what does that say about the owner? Lurie better not screw this all up!
  • A true leader can admit to his flaws and work to fix them. He's never admitted to anything really. He only admitted to the dog fighting stuff, because his "friends" all took plea deals to testify against him. He hasn't admitted to any of his flaws as a player and has gone as far as to blame the media for causing the team problems. I've heard several elite quarterbacks (this year alone) owning up to stinking and coming back with big games. This team talks too much, points the finger too much, and refuses to accept accountability. The bad seeds have to go and Mike Vick is one of them.
  • I accept the fact Vick has paid his debt to society. Whatever that means, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem with his over all decision making and accountability. That is a reality of this situation and that has nothing to do with his race. Roethlisberger was never convicted of a crime, but with the two questionable situations with woman to go along with his decision to ride a motorcycle without a helmet clearly shows a person who makes poor decisions and unnecessary risks. I don't think questionable decisions off the field should be ignored by team.
  • You cant say that Vick lacked effort. You can say Babin, Nhamdi, DRC, Jernkins , Watkins...etc did. Vick gave his body up to try to push this team. It was futile. I havent heard a single WIP commentator say he didnt have guts. Plus, some think he should stay. So there are many opinions out there
  • I'm saying Vick isn't good enough. I'm saying Vick lacks accountability. I'm saying sticking with Vick only sets the franchise back further. I'm saying whatever effort he's giving isn't enough and doesn't overshadow his deteriorating skills.
  • On a side note what's up with Jeremy Maclin channeling his inner Tod Pinkston and alligator arming that play? For who? For what?
  • Not a good showing by Maclin on that play at all. I'm not sure he would have even have gotten his hands on that ball but that (non) attempt was weak.
  • Maclin I guess was shook from the earlier play when he got flipped and dropped the football (again) so in his mind he saw no reason to get hurt trying to make a catch. There is a softness to this kid that seems to rear it's head every season. Tired of making excuses for him. He just isn't going to be the player everyone thinks he will be.
  • They need some size on offense. Too small from end t o end.
  • I've seen it far too many times. He's a prime example of the guys on this roster who do a lot of talking, but continuously comes up small in most games.
  • How many passes have tipped off Celek this season and have gotten intercepted? He has really been a let down this year.
  • Celek has been as much of a Red Zone nightmare this season as Vick. He's disappeared in every game in the red zone and when he does touch the ball he either tips it for a pick six or he's fumbling it. He used to have great hands. I wonder what's happened to him.
  • I think hes turning into the thing
  • petty funny. he can look sure handed and then hands of stone. hes hurt. something is wrong with him. No mobility
  • I don't think he's hurt. I just think he lacks focus. He's one of many guys. There is no backlash or accountability for screwing up for this team. The players go out and stink it up, the coach blames himself, and the same group of guys go back out there to do it all over again.

Ranking the best NFL free agents still available

Updated NBA Draft early entries list

Honest NBA playoffs slogans

Gallery: The best of Barbie Blank

Breakout candidates for the NHL playoffs

Draft needs for all 32 NFL teams

Seven kids on every youth sports team

Behind the scenes with Paulina Gretzky

100 best players of the MLB expansion era

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

Five-round NFL mock draft

Most sacred places in NFL history

10 greatest sports Bubbas of all-time

Hockey fights of the week

Reasons to stop playing recreational sports immediately

BARKER BEAUTIES
WANT MORE?
FOLLOW YARDBARKER:
Youtube_32 Twitter_32 Facebook_32 Rss_32 Email_32
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.